Reviews for ThE jOkEr AnD tHe QuEEn
ibisnoxkai chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Interesting first chapter! But I thought Gambit's card is the Ace of Spades, not the Joker...?
Never mind... will be reading along.
Just Wicked chapter 44 . 7/9/2009
You better have number 2 up now or soon.
sunspotmisery chapter 23 . 3/16/2008
An American named William Summers before 1492? Little out of reality time-line yah have here. Oh well I still am reading... I like the plot.

Another note just so yah know. You misuse words a lot in this story. Words that sound similar but have different meanings.

The most common ones I see for you are:

Know & no

To, too, & two

and you use load instead of loud.

Just some things that wont be caught on a spell check for they are real words, just the wrong ones.

Keep writing stories you have a great imagination! *smiles*
Jackanapes chapter 5 . 10/17/2007
Hello!

Love the story, I just wanted to point out the you wrote fowl, instead of foul. The fowl you used is the bird the fowl. So... Love the story!
The WolvGambit chapter 44 . 8/10/2005
A very touching story! It's 2:00 a.m. It was worth it... *Falls asleep on keyboard*
s2bawfa chapter 44 . 6/24/2005
god logan in the last chappy hehehehehehehheheheheh dol, dol dol dol dol dol dol god im dead ! no cant be over no oh i loved the chappy but i saw a original cartoon of this very chapter well - the jubs and jgan and remy and rogue it was this chappy and - the booby and wings and stuff it waqs on jetex that how ya got this chappy idea set up? No matter what loving your great work even if some parts are from jetx you ROCK ! write again soon and man put jubs and logan together god there a cut cupple !
s2bawfa chapter 43 . 6/24/2005
lol hehehehehehehehehehehe logan dancing inside hehehehehehehehehehehehehe never thought id see the day hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
s2bawfa chapter 41 . 6/24/2005
this kindof reminds me of that new smallville epsoad wich i loved !
rebarkle chapter 44 . 6/24/2005
that was practically the neding to x men the animated series, i watched it last week, it's so sad, but anyway, it sucks that it ended,but the ending rocked, it was great and amazing and fantabulous, the marshmallow men were in tears, but cheered when it ended cos they loved it so much. they can't wait for the sequel.
FluidDegree chapter 44 . 6/24/2005
You made me cry :( I liked the ending, good chapter. You know every time I read that guys name I thought of Mr. Grinch by Dr. Suess. He is like him some what. I loved the way Magneto helped out Prof X. That was def one of the best parts. I wonder if Rogue is going to have her powers negated in the nest story. And I hope that rogues and remy don't stay apert too long in the next story. Can't wait for it. Thank you for the great reading!
enchantedlight chapter 44 . 6/23/2005
great chapter! update soon!
Prexistence chapter 44 . 6/23/2005
*cries* why must it end? well at least there is a sequal, very happy about that i shall be awaiting for that as well as your new story that is coming out, you can be assured i shall be reviewing it. This story and your ones to come i have no doubt in my mind will be a master piece. This was a excellent fic and very well done. Thank you so much for coming up with the idea and writing it to share with the rest of us. Until next time, UPDATE YOUR NEXT STORY SOON!
FluidDegree chapter 43 . 6/23/2005
OMG OMG OMG So good! I LOVED this chapter. I think its great how you have Wolverine prety much going nuts over this. It is so cute. And Rogue has got to tell Remy how she feels. The poor guy spills his guts and is just left standing there when Wolvie comes along. She should do something really sweet for him and tell him seeing as how he always does things for her and makes her feel good about things. I think its his turn. Please update soon I just love this story.
enchantedlight chapter 43 . 6/22/2005
great chapter! update soon!
rebarkle chapter 43 . 6/22/2005
can'y wait for the next chappie cos this one was so amazing and fantabulous. poor remy, getting so excited thinking rogue was gonna say it then some evil person interrupting, hope she says it soon. oh, what's the prof gonna talk about i wonder. now, since you updated so nicely ad the marshmallow men have been working so hard to look for their lost friend, i can gladlygive you your marshmallow man back. he wasn't with any freaky homo dude, he was having fun and drinking, the marshmallow men found him on a street corner being drunk and disorderly. i hope your happy with him back and i'm sorry for threatening to hold him hostage, but it was the only way for me to be sure i'd get another chappie, but whatever, update soon otherwise i shall send a homo dude to kidnap your marshmallow man, mwahahahaha (my evil laugh in case your thinking what the hell?)