Reviews for Deep Into Your Eyes
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 4 . 3/21/2009
There are a couple inconsistencies with canon.

Hogwarts starts on Sep. 2nd, so the first day of class would be Sep. 3rd

Diggory was in Ravenclaw (at leas Cedric was, wasn't he?)

And O.W.L.S are during fifth year, and N.E.W.T.S during 6th/7th (aren't they)

Despite those I love this chapter. It shows how Lily feels about almost all the characters you've introduced to the plot.

What I love most about this chapter is that the tangents Lily goes on fit perfectly with the story and they aren't out of place.

I remember Spit. That's a good card game as is KEMPS. And SPOONS. Those might be fun games to include in your story, perhaps Lily and May teaching them to the marauders.

kudos on a great chapter.
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
This sounded so much like Lily..

Anyways the humorous ways you include Lily's clumsiness amuse me. And especially the way they end up flying around the rooftops of Hogwarts looking for the telescope. Although, it would have been funnier had they tried to walk over the rooftops.

kudos on a great chapter.
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 2 . 3/21/2009
You have another talent. You add in character traits that would normally be negative, but you turn them into a positive aspect of the character. For example instead of Lily tripping being mocked, James helps her up, which shows that her clumsiness has been accepted.

Also, I love her excitement for detention. It's so out of place for the Lily I've imagined. But it makes me smile.

"Young grasshopper." Sirius and James would say that. It would be even more funny if they said 'padwan' without knowing what they referenced.

Kudos on a great chapter!
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
"We reviewed things learnt in 4THand 5th year, "

- Originally you had 'reviewed over' which is repetitive. And '4rd' which is just a minor typo.

This didn't hold as much voice of the May I was used to hearing in 'When She Smiles' but nevertheless the humor in it was strongly written. One of the years most slutty girls getting set on fire and nobody helping her. It's funny in an almost horrible way.

Kudos on a good chapter.
jankmusic chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
You restarted it...I agree with the previous reviewer. This story is very happy. I love this fanfic, and I would like to see it continued!

"...same roomates, bimbos, with their same horrible personalities..." I can agree with that. Their are some people like that in my school, and every other school in the world!
Catchy Pen Name chapter 4 . 3/17/2005
"I'm starting to think May and I would be better off skipping this first week of class, hitch a ride to the States and make fun of their accents... possibly eat our way through the country then dig a hole to China, seize and interrogate the fortune cookie creator and then finally, when we feel up to it, take the Silk Road back to the Mediterranean Sea, and tackle a few pirates and make our way home... or we could just go and visit Honeydukes..." I LOVE THAT!
Catchy Pen Name chapter 3 . 3/17/2005
I JUST realized that you have a summary up at the top. Plus a NEW summary. Wasn't that "You are like the sun to me" part of the summary of one of your other stories?

Anyway.

"For the first... 30 chapters it'll be diary style, then magically morph into 1st person, altering between Lily and May." 30 CHAPTERS? So do you have this all planned out? Are you writing as you go along? I AM SO CONFUSED! (not all that surprising, eh?)

This story is very happy. But then again you are a very happy person so it all fits D

Very creative Remus prank. I love it.

"theatre" Nice spelling.

Good chapter, it's interesting. Very, like I said, happy. You can't be in a bad mood and read this. It's impossible.
Catchy Pen Name chapter 2 . 3/17/2005
iHola Morgan! Yep, I just keep throwing that darn Spanish right smack dab in the middle of your face. Now then, on to el reviewo!

"You have to try new things..." You remember that convo we had about "broading our horizons"? Yeah. This story screams "IOWA" lol

"He thought Melisuah Harvard's hair was the Maladrian roots!" Haha, this was funny.

And I now understand the writing style of this story! Score!

"The more you know about them, the more you connect...ask my old muggle English professor." Is this like based on an actual teacher of yours or is it fiction? Just curious...

"'Young Grasshopper'" *snort*
Catchy Pen Name chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Is wee little Morgan starting a new story? Aye, says me.

Yeah I totally just went all Irish on you. DEAL WITH IT!

Your story seems good. I'm eating soup. Progressive. I'm drinking orange juice. This has nothign at all to do with your story but what the hay. ON TO EL NEXTO CHAPTERO!