Reviews for Thirteen Hours
Little Viking chapter 8 . 12/2/2008
UPDATE!
goblingirlLittle Viking chapter 8 . 1/13/2008
wounderful to know that you're still breathing, but I can't read "No strings attached" without finishing "thirteen hours", and I'm itching to see what happens next, so please update. Soon!
goblingirl chapter 8 . 5/7/2007
i know you asked for patience, but are you ever goung to update? please!
goblingirl chapter 8 . 2/1/2007
yay! at last, thank you thank you thank you!

as always, great chapter!there is somethjing i have alway wondered when reading lanyrinth fic's, if they are so lost, way don't they just walk on top of the walls? makes it easyer to see things, and you most likely run in to too many traps ether...

antways, love it, worship it, update as soon sa you can(it was worth the wait;))
notwritten chapter 8 . 1/30/2007
excellent
goblingirl chapter 7 . 1/9/2007
i'm begging you, !UPDATE
goblingirl chapter 7 . 11/19/2006
I know I'm being demanding but...UPDATE FOR HELLS SAKE!

Oh, and I have a possible name for chapter 7 "walk or swim", pathetic(?)...I know
Dark Sari chapter 7 . 9/18/2006
Leave your email so that I can reach you somehow! -lol- _; or you can always email me.

Unfortunatly still stuck in chapter 7, hopefully I can get my cousin back on track.

Can you describe the sketches that you wanted to see? But as for the link that was on my profile is long gone. But I can try to see if I can find a link to them somewhere else, once I know which pictures you were looking for. _
goblingirl chapter 7 . 9/18/2006
great chapter! poor jareth hehe. i just got one of my friends to read yuor fanfics and i would really like to show her the drawings on chantel and yours labyrinth page so could you please write it in your profile again or something :)
Aviarianna O Lorien chapter 7 . 3/17/2006
Well my dear, it's a intrigueing concept, and a well written and original story and I wait with bated breath for the next chapter.

Just promise me you'll NEVER EVER try what you've put onto paper...Jareth would most likely have no control in that aspect, as it would be the albyrinth as the brunt of the wish, therefore it would more than likey work. And the mess would be...worse than even what you've come up with. Heh! Still...love the story!

Avi
Goblingirl chapter 6 . 1/22/2006
i read the stories yesterday(again)and i wondered, that book that Danyelle findes in the beginning, have you relly made that book, meaningless question i know but i am curious :-)

now i think of it is it one of YOUR Labyrinth stories(blush)
Ggirl chapter 4 . 12/9/2005
I love your storis, please update soon!

Just one thing though... are ther ever going to be some Jareth/Stephanie romance?
goblingirl chapter 4 . 11/24/2005
UPDATE!
MarandaWrites chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
I like it a lot so far. I love the idea of Labyrinth in our realm. That'd be so cool. I'm going to read the rest gradually, but I will read it. Awesome so far.
Dark Sari chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Thanks for the feedback guys, my cousin and I appreciate it. _ We're still working on the remaining chapters. Also tell me what you think if it does need improvment and all that.