Reviews for The Silence of Rodney McKay
BlueWren99 chapter 10 . 6/3/2014
bobcat-on-steroids? Love it :)
poor rodney!
Betty More Fishe chapter 18 . 1/13/2012
O wow I quite liked this fic, I will put it on my favs and story alerts.
zookitty chapter 18 . 5/7/2008
That was fantastic! Quiet rodney...how weird! I love his rants at the ending "What if you had been thinking about a turkey sandwhich" LOL that's just great, and the dejavu ending...perfection!

zooky
Adeptis chapter 18 . 3/24/2008
Good story
StargateJunkie chapter 18 . 8/4/2006
I really enjoyed this story, and YES you should do a sequel! Great job. :D

P.S. Yep, I'm pretty sure 'borningest' isn't a word (lol)

because whenever I say it my mom goes, 'most boring.' *rolls eyes* By the way, I didn't think that chapter was the most boringest (:D) at all.
Sable1 chapter 18 . 5/8/2006
I couldn't believe my luck when I found this story, the idea of Rodney loosing his voice! lovely, great story.

I hope you do write a sequel.

Thanks for a great read
Heather chapter 18 . 3/21/2006
i really liked it! it was good. i don't know how you came up with that idea but it was brilliant!

~stargatefreak62~
Delka chapter 18 . 3/20/2006
Very enjoyable read. Thank you.
Stealth Dragon chapter 18 . 1/14/2006
Spffified. You should do a sequal.
The Libran Iniquity chapter 18 . 11/5/2005
Hehe. I did feel sorry for Rodney throughout this... and thought the "Leave Me Alone" sign was a particularly nice touch ;). Yep, great story and am glad to see everything got fixed... more-or-less.

TLI
Silverthreads chapter 18 . 9/27/2005
Very fine story
imskysmom chapter 5 . 9/1/2005
How the heck have I missed this one! I was gonna hold out and just send fb at the end, but this last paragraph with Rodney reproaching himself and then covering up Shep just had me wibbling! Poor woobies!
Dragonfly chapter 18 . 7/24/2005
That was absolutely FANTASTIC! *stomps foot* NOW GIVE US MORE NOW! lol GREAT JOB!
Ivy chapter 18 . 7/21/2005
A 'sequel someday'? My ass! That sequel shold come as soon as possible!
szhismine chapter 18 . 4/13/2005
wow, talk about deja vu...

great fic! i loved it!