Reviews for Lightning Strike
ourlivesentirely chapter 1 . 1/16
More!
KB chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Oh my god!

I never knew it existed, before, but now I do. The perfect fan fiction. LITERALLY PERFECT, WOWWWWW, I WOULD NOT CHANGE A LETTER OF THIS, I CAN BE SO CRITICAL OF FANFICS, but this here is like MAGIC. I love. Llllllllllllllove it. MOAR THERE MUST BE MOAR

*stampede of elephants about to arrive on your profile*
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
This was the BEST Snape/Lily fanfiction I have ever read! I absolutely love it! Bravo! PLEASEEE write more if you can it was so incredible I must have more :). Keep writing fanfictions they're brilliant, especially this one 3.
cliffhanger2 chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
.XD AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!
Purplebrush chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Awww! So sweet I love Lilly and Snape!
JuliaJekyll chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Aw, I really liked this! It's sweet. The only thing I'd point out is that Snape is a halfblood, not a pureblood.
Other than that, nice job and thanks for telling me what a recipriversecluson is; I had no idea.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Man would I love to see this as a story
Lottietee chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Snape is a half-blood
KaySQ chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Wonderful story. I love it and how simple yet romantic it was. I always keep saying to myself that they were indeed together at some time...Thanks for this!
calicogoat chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Okay, one word, say it with me now: AW.
Mrs Pierre Bouvier chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
That was amazing and satisfying! I also loved how at the end there was the list of lightning strike symptoms that is just so werid. I would also like to say that I will remember this fic for a long time, I'm adding it to my favs and telling my sister. Excellent story and continue to write.
walkingonair chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
you're a good writer (which is a rare thing on this site) but lily and SNAPE?

sorry, just doesn't work for me AT ALL.
TheDeathChamber chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Sweet.
Meg Erskine chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Oh Julia!

Oh this is just lovely.

I'm so glad you're still writing here.

I miss you and hope you're doing well.

This story is so charming.

It was funny, when i saw the name Ruby Gillis I thought "wasn't that the girl who died in anne of the island?" ;)