Reviews for Truth or Dare
Penelope the Perky Penguin chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
Ouch! Poor Rodney! I love Carson, but not the two of them together!

Great story! Hilarious as crap! (believe me, crap is hilarious. lol)
delta1991x chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
karin shaw is farscape you ding dong
JosiJo03 chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
that was absolutly horrible!

only joking. had to say that on one of your fics. lol

hope you know who i am! :)
Sapphire Steel chapter 2 . 5/12/2005
That was very funny! I loved it. It's something they would do.
Ben chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
What was Rodney's dare?
Machaggis chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
That was very funny, and I really could see them doing this. But I'm curious about the new guy you used instead of using Ford...

Jill
NightWarrior chapter 2 . 3/22/2005
Far, far, too funny. Excellent work.
carsonfreelancer chapter 2 . 3/21/2005
Oh please write another part! I loved this one so much. Especially Teyla's little pay back she gave John. Awesome please just one more!
Jedi Mase chapter 2 . 3/21/2005
Ha! I LOVE Teyla pushing John off of the balcony; he completely asked for it.
Belisse chapter 2 . 3/21/2005
Thaks for the laugh! Keep up the good work!
eva chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
ha ha ha ha ha... dang, that was good. it's about time the atlantis crew let loose some. cool.:)
anonymouse chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
I thought it was a good attempt, but it didn't reveal anything new about any of the characters. And that's the point of Truth or Dare.

Why add Colt when you could have had Ford in the mix? Or even Beckett? It seems you added the outside character just to have the lecture about worst race. That lecture would be a good focal point of another story. It's a little too serious for a truth or dare story.

There are a lot of out of character moments and typos in your story. Some examples: McKay would not have left over orange juice. He's deathly allergic to citrus, which includes lemons, oranges, limes and grapefruit. Grouse is a bird. "That was grouse" should be "That was gross". "Placing two hands on each side of his face" implies 4 hands, which Teyla does not have. It could be "Placing a hand on either side of his face", although even that phrasing is awkward.

There are a lot more, but I don't want to point them all out here.

Keep writing, that's always a good thing, but try to be more careful.
toryroman chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Loved this fic! It was quite funny and I liked how you just left Rodney's dare out in the open for the readers to imagine. A sequel chapter would be pretty cool.
Jedi Mase chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
I like it. There are alot of similar fics out there, but this is a good one. I was a little miffed at Colt's snap at Christians (being one myself), and his whole "morals-are-relative" shpeel was just obnoxious. Other than that good story.
Madj chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Very cute. But I'd LOVE to know what Rodney had to do. LOL. I think we need a sequel. :)