Reviews for Lonely soul
Validis chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Nice lyrics; I love Disturbed. & I like how you characterize Kurama & how he changes his ideals as the story goes on. I think that because you use such sentences though that it chops the language up. You can use short sentnces at certain parts, to make a scene seem more real, like when he has to leave Kuronue behind, but not the whole way through. Try reading it out loud to yourself before you post; when you do this you hear from the readers perspective & it can really help the way you write. But nice story! I'll have to get around to reading your other ones.
Totally Renegade chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Wow...that was deep... And really good. That is a great way to show Kurama's perspective on his friend's death. Great One-shot.
Tsuki Fox chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
yeay random! that was nice. it gives another side to why youko kurama would leave demon world then just to live after his mistake. very dramatic, hope your able to get that story posted without having your account locked (a third time)
rurouni kitsune chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
*sniffs* I think I'm about to cry! (actually, there just went a tear...) It was so sad and ended in such goodness... You are most certainly a great writer! Keep up with all the great work! (and yes I know that this is a one shot, I mean with future stories and ones you're working on right now, you go girl!)
Yami Yami Yugi chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
*tear* That was so sweet. The song was a nice touch. What song was it? It's a really nice take on Kurama's feelings on what happened. Nearly made me cry. Good job!
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Lovely, lovely, lovely! I totally love it! This story is VERY touching indeed...