Reviews for Do You Like Me?
Darkly Dreaming chapter 2 . 5/7/2007
that was actually pretty good. when i first read the title and summary, i didn't think it was going to be very good, but i was bored, so i read it anyway.

good job :)

~*SRC*~
Shell chapter 2 . 1/2/2006
Hey i really like this, im guessing your not expanding on what you have but its good all the same. Simply and sweet, one of the ways i like it.
runs with sissors chapter 2 . 4/29/2005
That was so cool...how you made it into a sort of poem even thought it's not... just cool. i really liked it
ACMD chapter 2 . 4/3/2005
I'm so glad you decided to write from House's POV! _ This was really great too, yeah, angsty but hey, that's what it's about.

The best part about this is where it was interpreted that House replied "No." to hurting Cameron, i like that. a lot.

Hmm...maybe you should just write House poems, like when you get inspirations from the eppies. haha, sorry, my stupid suggestions
the horrible truth x chapter 2 . 4/2/2005
Thisis really good! I love House and Cameron together!...even though they aren't...yet...they will be! They must be! Please add some more!
WeasleyWizardingWheezes12 chapter 2 . 4/2/2005
ohh, pleze continue! (sorry, this is so sad!)
SoulNyte chapter 2 . 4/2/2005
Damn...wow...and uh...damn. That had so much emotion and so much feeling that it really put me in the minds' of these characters. You have a real gift with poetry. I hope you continue and Great job.
ACMD chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Wow, this is exceptional! I love reading all the retellings of THE scene in Control, and this is one of the best! Please write for House! I'll be waiting *nodnod*
dreamcatchr2002 chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Wow! This is great! I really liked how you built the tension and suspense. I saw this eppy, but I was still on the edge of my seat as I read this fantastic poem! More! :-)
Augusta chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Damn. That part of 'Control' sucked.