Reviews for On Sabbatical
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 2/5/2018
This feels like the first chapter of a larger story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2017
A friend recommended this too me and oh man I can't remember smiling this hard for a long time. This was wonderful and totally made my night!
ShadowDancer01 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
A nice one shot that starts a great series. I like how Kim and Shego are portrayed.
crkswolf chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Still a great one shot ;)
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Heh! Enthusiasm costs extra. So perfect! I love your writing style!

They really AREN'T that different, in practical terms, are they?
Terabiel chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
eeeenteresting
Kasanra chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I love this series. But I'm... lazy. Would it be that hard to upload the entire series under one title?
jquackers chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I love how Shego ended the note with that smiley. I think it really fits her personality.

LOOL. I love the switch in Drakken's usual line. Of course Shego is all that. I mean, she's smarter than all the other criminals in the series, in my opinion.

Aww, Drakken misses Shego.

LOL. "You could show a little more enthusiasm." "Yeah, but that's extra, remember?" This is exactly why Shego is my all-time favorite character in the series.

I love your style of writing. It's more mature than many other writers' here on FF, and it has that unique style to it that's very alluring. Reallyreallyreally good.
BEAVIS86 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
everyone needs to put down their guns from time to time

So I guess this is the way these two do it Drakken's such a wuse and Ron's a paine every now and then you need some one to realate to I like it nice spin

As always good form
ErnestTheGuy chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
i laughed with the sticky-note gag. i was like wtf? well i cant wait to finish typing this and start on #2.
yui1808 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
ooh..., sweet... poor ron and drakken... haha, they got whipped, again! thanks for posting...
ehzxj29482 chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
You've got all the KP characters perfectly IC with a nice little touch of humor and greatly original plot. Very cute. I'm hoping when I go to your page I'll find s'more awesome KPs. Expect to hear from me soon:D

~Jelly Bean
Pyric chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
While it seems you've moved on out of the KP universe, I have to say that the trip to your page was well worth it. Yet more eye-boggling was experienced - 127 fanfics! - and even more giddiness and such was grudgingly felt also.

Thank you SO much. You have thoroughly made my night. I will be back tomorrow to read the rest of your stellar contributions to the KP ficverse - or at least the ones involving a certain prickly green villainess.

Here's to your brilliance!
Jesada chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
i found the beginning very funny and Shego was very accuratly portrayed as were other characters. It's a very gd fic and i'm now gonna read some more of your fics :D. thanks for posting!
Tragic warrior chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Good chapter. I guess Ron can even annoy Kim after a while; I can't believe she would even consider killing her best friend. All Ron was trying to do was save her and she yells at him. Oh well, good job.