Reviews for Waiting
Kibble Beast chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
aww. poor starscream.

i loved how deliciously creepy this was...

i can so imagine megs being this mean.

Inkfamy chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
RE: Starscream! /cries/

DD: It was really good. /sneers/ Screamer got done. Ha ha.

RE: Starscream!

DD: Shut up.
Aeroblade chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Wow even though this was a short fic it was pretty good

though I think Starscream wouldnt put up with that

poor starscream thats kinda sad how hes putting up with it though.
LagunaL8 chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Like it, loved it, kinda feared it. :D In a shallow quick look, one would say he probably wouldnt put up with crap like that. And in that sense that would be very true.

But in this case, theirs alot more hidden complicated emotions in it, and every action and responce one shown in the story can't have a rational explanation like we would like to think. Likewise with real life. I just hope other pple will understand this and your story.
Terrablast chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
interesting... but I dont think ol' Screamer would put up with that crap, maybe Demolisher...

but yo its a great fic!
Seiberwing chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Wow. Haven't seen Armada Megs written this cruel in a while. Quite dark indeed.

I din't think Starscream was the type to submit to such treatment, but he might. Some people do anything for acceptance and affection.
CodeRed 73 chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
All I can say to that Skins was WOW!Although this fic was on the short side,there was so much emotion packed into it.I loved reading Starscream's thoughts on how he thought Megatron really saw him as nothing more than a plaything for his ,when Starscream CRIED at the end,I just wanted to jump in there and give him a hug!Great stuff as usual Skins! Bty,when are you going to continue with your comic on the VS site? How do I know about THE COMIC Skins,because,on VS,I'm better known as !
Soryu chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Dark. Very, very dark. Y'know, this seems a badder, more violent (in a sense) turn of what could've happened at the beginning of "I'm leaving", with Starscream doubting his self-worth like that...

You've handled this pretty well, and had made a good distinction between sex and love, making Starscream yearn for true affection even though he's with Megatron in a way. It's because it's pretty obvious here that Megatron is just using him... nasty.

You are good with angst.

'till next time!
Black Jack278 chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Wow I never knew you had it in you skins this is different from your other fics...I like it