Reviews for Our Little Ones
Kukipie11 chapter 12 . 10/18/2014
Thank you for writing this. It's a really cute story. I never expected though that Peter will commit suicide. But I think it fitted nicely with the story. :)
PadfootIsMyHomeDawg chapter 12 . 9/6/2014
haha loved this whole story - especially the ending! bloody fantastic, prongs breaking down like that...;p
Hi chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
...Why don't we burn down the Ministry? Every one I'd favor say 'I'.
Jazmingirl chapter 12 . 9/14/2010
I love this story for a moment I tough that you would kill Remmie but you didnt and you give them a happy ending
Deliliah and Nathan chapter 12 . 5/27/2008
loved the idea, great story.
hizeme-neko chapter 12 . 3/17/2008
aw that was cute...

i liked the twist... very nice...

im now reading the first day of the rest of our lives... cant wait! haaha

-Hizeme-
teru chapter 11 . 7/23/2007
ah you made me tear up you dont know how weird that is because i almost never cry augh that was sad
PaddyWaddy chapter 12 . 7/11/2006
I loved it! I like the fact that James and Lily are alive, and have a daughter besides Harry with red hair!

When Remus nearly died I had to cry!
KiryKatL chapter 12 . 4/3/2006
Loved it! Its weird to think about male pregnancy. But The story was so sweet! I loved how loving and protective Sirius is! (Wish my hubby was the same...)I got goosebumps when Remus was almost Raped and during his labor! The final chapter was endearing!

I hope you do write a sequeal!

Thanks for such a wonderful fic!

Hugs,

KiryKatL
Nosilla chapter 12 . 9/17/2005
Kind of disturbingin the way taht Remus gives birth, but fluffy and god. (extra o's on purpose)
M-python-girl chapter 12 . 8/26/2005
... you'd better have ron and hermione somewhere in the next chapter. and hopefully neville too. (I love neville... he's awsome.) and... what happened to voldemort? was his body destroyed or what?
The Mistress Of Mischief chapter 12 . 7/26/2005
Oh my godd! This was a really beautiful fic. i liked it. It would be awesome if youd do a sequel. :D
mowmow chapter 12 . 7/24/2005
wow, this one was really good _ Congratulations for the plot, there aren't so many fanfics with a pregnant man, and this is a hard point to work with. but I really enjoyed the story, and I hope you write a sequel, cause it would be funny to see the children making pranks and other stuff at scholl XD
lizbennett chapter 12 . 7/20/2005
uncle antler head? bwahahahahaah! that's hilarious. it's a damn shame that remus and sirius didn't get together after all, at least, not in jk rowling's version. sigh. that's what fanfics are for, after all! ; ) nice job on the story! i love harry and caitlin and juliet and orion! tres cute! (very cute in French)
AkiretheGoddess chapter 12 . 7/19/2005
Great story! What's cool, though, is that Caitlyn is the name of one of my friends, spelled the same way! Awesome! Please write a sequel, either of the adults while the kids are at school, or of the kids' adventures at Hogwarts. It would be so cool if you turned this into a really long story.