Reviews for Unbeating Heartache
Lollieta Round chapter 10 . 10/25/2009
two words that are going to make me sound like a whore but:

PLEASE MORE!

i love this fanfiction
gb fan gurl chapter 4 . 7/14/2009
omg diz chp is so freaking awzum & this story has gotten meh addicted to keep on readin it
gravitation fan gurl chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
omg that first chapter is awzum! 7 dat is tru, bout the vapires being more romantic lol or so iv read in diz one vampire book lol
yaoi-midnight-mistress chapter 10 . 11/13/2008
more please. :)
KTM chapter 10 . 3/29/2008
oh no i hope yuki and the others hurry and save shu-chan. please update soon
tammy-love chapter 10 . 9/5/2007
Wow! this story is still good.

BUT... When are you going too update this story?

Will Yuki and his friends save Shuichi in time?

Or will he share the same nightmare as Esther?

Please update soon!
Seyyan chapter 10 . 8/4/2007
interesting...(drawls out word) eiri is a bit out of character. though, and so is everyone else, but using an alternate reality gives you free reign after all, so it fits. your story plot is very interesting, and it really helps that you have background information on the things you write about. your story is very believable, and keeps readers hooked on it. i will definitely wait for an update, no matter how long it takes (although, of course, it is much better if you do it soon)

that was fun,

seyyan
animegirl12182 chapter 10 . 3/20/2007
good chapter! sorry it took me so long to read it! i can't wait to read more!

how are you?
SynneFox chapter 10 . 3/3/2007
Wow that really rocked hurry and update soon and dont forget to look for my new story coming out Escaping also on *_~
decaying soul chapter 10 . 2/28/2007
may i just say that this is one of my fave. fanfics... i love this story... but you said in your profile that you are a yaoi fangirl... well so am i, currently my fave gravitation fanfic(besides this one of course) is called 'Gravity of innocence' and i sncerally taink you will like it. So you should probally read it it is by Shadows' prince
kuriqa chapter 10 . 1/31/2007
woo0ot! aawsome chapter! i love the strawberries and soap part! hee hee he...it was awsome, tho i don't know haow that would ruin his plans... and the stay command was pretty cute! can't wait for the next chapter!

ai

k
Amy chapter 10 . 1/30/2007
Awesome chapter, I can't wait for more. I hope Eiri can save Shu. Father needs to die, die very painfully.
Pombella4 chapter 10 . 1/26/2007
You're building up suspense here. Get to the next chapter fast! My imagination is running too wild of what could happen next!
Em-chan Writes chapter 10 . 1/26/2007
That was great! PLease update soon!
TorringMay chapter 10 . 1/26/2007
Ahh poor Shu. Still love it though. Can't wait for Eiri to come rescue him *crosses fingers* Thanks for the update .