Reviews for Devils Can't Cry
bella chapter 4 . 3/21/2006
i love your story, it has a really good story line and charaters. i love naraku! please update soon!
Kah'T.ASTROPHUCK chapter 4 . 2/16/2006
Yo. Update please.

Kagura-ness.
rogue solus chapter 4 . 10/30/2005
Great ficcie. Update as soon as possible.
Raja crimson hunter chapter 4 . 10/19/2005
update soon

!
Dragonmage150 chapter 4 . 8/13/2005
a c-cliff hanger-nno! hurry or i'll fall!
Heavenly Faye-Faye chapter 4 . 8/11/2005
Woah, what an ending to a chapter! I'm really glad you updated - it made me feel a lot better after a day at school. There's this one guy I want to chop the head off, ram a knife in his gut, and kick him in the groin, not nesessarily in that order. This made me feel a bit better...thanks a bunch. :) I hope you update soon - I wanna know what happens so bad! ;)
Dragonmage150 chapter 3 . 7/30/2005
OMG OMG NO my last REVIEW! I'm not crazy I have a reason and I'll try to get as much out...

No...! Don't make this whole thing repeat again I repeat DON'T MAKE THIS KAG/SESS/INU FIC! It's ruining it! This should really really REALLY realy REALY BE KAG/NAR! PLease! P-p-p-p-p-lEEAASE! pleas please please (yeah i know i'm annoyin lol) DON'T RUIN IT THIS IS JUST ABOUT MY FAVORITE FIC. oh. and u should start putting in music lyrics... please i didn't really remember your last sentence in your first chapter now lt's REALLY HIT ME PLEASE MAKE IT A KAG/NAR the kag/sess and kag inu fans have PLENTY to read out there! TOO MUCH! if you make this yet ANOTHER inu/sess/kag/ triangle it'll just not be as intersting i mean then all the annoying fans will start the whole "make this a sess kag" LIKE THE HELL THERE AIn'T ENOUGH OF THOSE...! They can just LOOK SOMEHWERE ELSE I'VE CAME ACROSS TOO MANY WETHER IT OR IT NOT BE A SEARCH FOR THOSE KINDA FICS BUT THEY AIN'T RUINING THIS PRECIOUS FICY! I'm so tired of seeing poor naraku alone does no one care for him?

just like i said even when I search for kag/nar fics all that shows up is they aren't even pairings, or it's one shot ONE CHAPTER's worth only, or, or... NO! RECONSIDER RIGHT NOW...! I am your biggest fan REMEMBER THAT!
Dragonmage150 chapter 2 . 7/30/2005
omg.. omg.. make more chaps before i can't review story anymore. well i've already read all of it, but this story.. is gonna make me.. CRY! I'm notr even very emotional, but it's so damn good... rumiko otta pay you BIG time and OUT THIS IN AS A LEAD OFF! this story is TOO bgood to be a fanfic don't don't don'y give up. again, the rose pebble fashback was real good i can't stop coming back to this story, by the way just to tell you i copypasted your story and am now adding detail and taking away typos-now.. I'M NOT TAKING ANY CREDIT FOR IT SERIOUSLY I EON'T SHOW ANYONE I CAN DELETE IT IF YOU WANT! oh and typo, it's UPdate. another thing, kagome must be out of the uniform and highschool now right? i mean he's reborn and teenager ain't she old now? MAJOR MISTAKE! so is it true? is kagome old yet? well guess not going in the well all the time. GREAT! you should put that in your story to fix things up.
Dragonmage150 chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
I can't wait till you UPdat-! Unfortunately I'll have to... I'm begging you-I don't do this much u kno-please don't drop this story. I love the way you made them twins-oh and perfect pairings: Kag/Nar

ESPECIALLY in this condition. You should do the old trick. Make them slowly flal in love with eacho ther. Some people would say no and use old things against it-but most people should agree at this point. They're all saying he's evil as an excuse, but he's a reincarnation-PERFECT TIME TO MAKE UP!
Katsume18 chapter 3 . 7/25/2005
Im willing to try this pairing out So far it's really good
LaDyPnAi chapter 3 . 7/25/2005
write more please i like the pairing sesshoumaru and kagura
Harry the Dark Fairy chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
wow I like it
blah blah chapter 3 . 7/25/2005
THANK GOD your've finnaly updated (I was about to give up and the story) Now hurry up and post another chapter and soon.
Heavenly Faye-Faye chapter 3 . 7/25/2005
Wow, awesome chapter! I'm glad you updated, this is a wonderful story so far. *grins* I like the pairings, by the way. Aww, it was nothing. I'm glad that my review had help inspiring you. Can't wait for the next chapter! _ Please update soon!
la-da-da-da-da chapter 2 . 7/17/2005
Can you please post another chapter? I mean I know it's been at least two months. And I don't know adout other people, but I want to read another chapter of this story, meaning you have to post another chapter.