Reviews for Rise of the Phoenix
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
how come you don't update anymore?
khawarspirit chapter 15 . 7/27/2006
OMFG, this story is freaking awesome.

The Helldragon chapter 15 . 4/13/2006
And all HELL breaks loose.

Now that we're at a new chapter, I can give the review more depth. To be technical, I wouldn't really label Lucca currently as "insane". Sure, the tremendous stress has definitely affected her, but she's acting more sadistic than psychotic. Insanity is pretty trippy, and usually involves mood swings, hallucinations, loss of sound judgment as well as a host of other things. Not that sadism doesn't work, of course. I suppose Lucca at this point has accepted her role as a destroyer, though this is clearly not the case. I guess we'll have to see how destiny flows...

I just realized a fan character of mine would make a great fight for Lucca right now. Most of his attacks revolve around the phoenix. Oh, man, that'd be messy.

Well, hey, it's here, and that's awesome. Keep it up.

The Helldragon
Thanatos1320 chapter 15 . 3/18/2006
This is an awesome story! I can't wait to see how it turns out.
TheHolyDarkness chapter 15 . 2/27/2006
Wow. I must I would definately take an interest in how this tragic fight between friends ends. Please continue this soon. Unlike the last time, I definately encourage you to make sure this good story is finished.

Ice Dragon 2005 chapter 15 . 2/25/2006
OMG, like that battle was the most amazing thing I have EVER read. :O

Please continue, I really love your story! Just don't stop this, just WRITE MORE!
Zipis1 chapter 15 . 1/11/2006
No! The chapter *can't* be over! It was so good I think my eyes were stuck to the screen. And we're finaly past the point you were deleted at last time! Woo-hoo! I wait axiously for the next chapter!
Anxiety chapter 15 . 1/10/2006
I have been waiting a long time for this... and you did NOT disappoint me one bit. Incredible story, well told. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Anxiety chapter 14 . 12/29/2005
Eternal Sky Dragon! I can't believe it! You probably don't remember me, but I was a fan of this story way back when... I had practically lost all hope of ever seeing this again... I don't know what drove me to do a search for it a few days ago, but I am glad I did! I really enjoyed this story and can't wait for you to update and finish!
Ice Dragon 2005 chapter 14 . 12/12/2005
This fic is so totally COOL. I love it! Please post a new chapter soon.
The Helldragon chapter 14 . 11/5/2005
Eehehe. Finally, we're back where we were. Now it's time for the fun to begin. Heh. I cannot wait.

The Helldragon
Zipis1 chapter 14 . 11/4/2005
SQUE-E-E-E-E! This is where it left off last time, and again I find myself at the edge of my seat. I wanna know what happens!

I do have one question though...where's Janus. I realize this is supposed to take place five years before the game, so is he just not born yet?

Anyway, I love it! And I really, really, really, REALLY can't wait to read more!
Zipis1 chapter 11 . 10/21/2005
"It glowed so vibrantly that it could have passed as the sun on a rainy day."

I don't know why, but I really liked that line.

This was an excellent chapter, and I can't help but love it more and more. Keep it up!
Crazed Inventor Lucca chapter 7 . 10/18/2005
what great material, i can't stray away from this no matter how hard i try. continue onward friend. my only hope is that you make this how i think you starded this chapter with, so hared to find a good coupling you know...
Zipis1 chapter 7 . 8/11/2005
You know...I don't remember this chapter...but it was good all the same! I love your descriptions of things, and the way you wrote her textbook was almost *too* realistic. I almost found myself looking around for paper to take notes. Anyway, much love to this. Update as soon as yu can, please!