Reviews for Voices
Osidiano chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Bwahahaha! This was hilarious! I've often thought that Kaname had a very mellow voice that would probably put people to sleep (I really wish that I owned the Drama CDs, too). This was very cute and well-written; finding it really brightened up my day. D
Pretty As Pink 16 chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
THAT was REALLY good! u have a talent for doing kaname's character i would love to read more MANAxKANAME pairings of urs
TifaValentine99 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
AW! I liked it!
star-chan chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
it was so cute!.
Bleed4therose chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Aw, he's so sweet!
Toasted Marshmallow chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
I really liked it! Short and sweet, and completely in character. _ It left me with a pretty, moonlit feeling. Whatever that means, lol. But really, I loved it! It wasn't overdone; but nice and subtle and well-written.
Katana Blade chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Hey, this wasn't OOC at all. In fact, this is the third JO fic I've read but the only one I thought was good enough to review. (Not trying to sound snobbish, but the others didn't do anything for me. Yours did.) I really liked it and hope you do more Mana/Kaname fics in the future. Are you sure it's been two years since you've done a straight pairing?

Katana Blade

By the way, this is on my favs.
KikiraNeko chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
0MG!I LOVED IT AND I HOPE THERE ARE 70 MORE CHAPTERS(well a little less than 70,more like atleast 10 long chapters
Titled Heart chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
I loved it. And I loved the ending line. I've had past boyfriends actually say that to me before because I would fall asleep on the phone...Great story, can't wait to read more!

~Artee
Inkster chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
I must say, I love this. It actually showed a lot of feelings. Very cute. I must say, for not doing a straight couple in a while you did an excellent job on this! I'm very pleased with this story.

I actually thought that the ending was very cute.

Well I have no criticism.

So... Keep up the great work! I do hope to see another story just like this one from you some day again! Excellent job.

ja Ne!
iamfaraway chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Aww... so cute! This was really great! You write very well, and I thought the ending was nice. _ Good job!
nfkghy chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
aw that was adorable lol great job!
Chiame-Yoru chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
I love your story please write more. Kaname is my Favorite character too. Please Write More!
Hatsumi Poiisyn chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
PLEASE write more. That was really good and I like you style, so PLEASE write more and tell me as soon as you do so I can read it! (email me anytime ryoki_kun ) Thanks and great job!

Courtney
Lexi Teniro chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Aw...so cute! I only started reading this series a few days ago, but I LOVE it. And for the first time you did a straight pairing in a while, that was better than a lot of the stuff I write...which is ENTIRELY straight pairings. Great job, 'specially loved the ending!