Reviews for Trust me
Theyre Diminutive Aint They chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
cynthia shes a really cool dancer

cynthia boogie to the groove no S
christina chapter 15 . 4/20/2006
I'M CRYING!, ...DO YOU... HAVE TO... BE BE...SO WHA,I I DO LOVE IT AND I ALSO HATE KAGOMA,BUT..I..DONT LIKE PEOPLE...GETTING RAPE,WHHA,WHY DID KIKYO...AND SESSHOMARU..HAVE..TO...DIE..WHHA
forgotten-voice-of-reason chapter 15 . 8/13/2005
holy crap. they all died! why'd they all die? they all died!...i guess everyone gets the point that , THEY ALL DIED!
Simplistic Nostalgia chapter 15 . 7/31/2005
Loved it!
Blitzkrieg02Red chapter 15 . 7/31/2005
Tears. They're-they're all dead, at least the majority of them! Sesshomaru and Kikyo are dead, NO! That's so sad, I loved Kikyo's POV though, chapter 15 ROCKED, baby! But it was so sad, I won't get over that... Tears. Keep adding on, tap in with your other stories too, I love you! Keep makin' me proud, wuggles-kun.
Emi-Fire chapter 15 . 7/31/2005
That was a really good story I look forward to updates on your other stories soon. I am going to give this an 8 of 10 because I really didn't like the pairing or the end soo much but I really liked the story keep up the good work!

Emi
Tatergirl chapter 14 . 7/17/2005
This was so sweet and true. Me and my siter never were too found of each uther to well now were like best friands."go fig" Can't waiet for next chapter.
Emi-Fire chapter 14 . 7/15/2005
good chapter as alays can't wait for the last chapter! I really liked this fic even tho I didn't like the pairings. Well thats it update ASAP! keep it up on ll your stories plz!

you loyal reviewer (for Inuyasha stories any rate)

Emi
SkyMaiden chapter 14 . 7/9/2005
chapter 13 was so cute i loved it and i lov thi chapter too ur story is great
Simplistic Nostalgia chapter 14 . 7/8/2005
I love it! Can't wait for the aftermath.
Blitzkrieg02Red chapter 14 . 7/8/2005
Great chapter! BTW, time is nothing when it comes to your stories, it's always a kick a** update whenever it fills in. Besides, this story's growing to my favorite, and on the same token, I can feel the tension building as it's released, keep up the great work! I love you, wuggles.

PS. I'm not small!
Cold Kikyo chapter 14 . 7/8/2005
Great they got along!I liked the soon:)
G.U.3.S.S chapter 14 . 7/8/2005
great chappy! update soon
DivineShana chapter 14 . 7/8/2005
hi its been awhile since i reviewed sry bout it but i like it keept it up i hope to see another story of urs update soon k

-Shana-
G.U.3.S.S chapter 13 . 6/30/2005
yay well done! i must say this story had it's moments where you just wanted to strangle kagome, but those were the funny parts! (forgive me if i'm not making sense -o) update soon!