Reviews for Wanting to Hear
Mistress Cat chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
*falls over* Amazing! This is so gorgeous, utterly perfect for them. I wish you might continue it, but it stands well on its own.

Galcian and Ramirez never get enough attention. -_- There are so few fics about them!

Your work here is wonderful. I hope to see more some day! _
Synthesis Landale chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Can't get enough of this pairing since I finished the game. I really enjoyed this story, especially the ending. The only criticism I have is the layout on the page could be improved, so there are concrete paragraphs, and the few minor mistakes that the other reviewer pointed out.

Other than that, I really loved this piece. I would love to see more!

-Synth
My Loveless One chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
You have just made my entire year! I have been looking everywhere for fanfiction with this couple.. finally I decided to check back here and.. and.. I found this. GOD! This has to be my all time favorite video game couple.. for the simple fact that there's no denying the fact that Ramirez loves Galcian. I'm adding this to my favorites and posting links on every yaoi-ish site I know. If there were more people like you in this world it would be a better place. I would truly like to converse with you about this pairing at some time.. my e-mail is in my account... and if you have AIM my screen name is My Loveless One.
Starroar chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Whoo! Fear the great pairing. Right, now that I've gotten that out of my system...

I really enjoyed the story since I love Ramirez and just about anyone who gets paired with him. Good writing and grammar always helps to! Hmm, I'll leve you alone now so I can go and bug some other author.

Nyah, great story and keep it up. Write more!
pumpkinchao chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Yay, Galcian/Ramirez! The fandom needs more of this. It's definitely my favourite Skies pairing, and it's so obvious, too. _

Right, you said you wanted some constructive criticism, so I'll give it a go. I'm not trying to flame or sound harsh with any of this.

A good choice for the scene. I liked the end part most, though some of your description could be made more interesting by varying sentence structure, as most of your descriptive sentences seem to start with the name of a character.

A small point: it's not very clear how the door opens. One moment Ramirez is knocking on the door and then next it's opening, while Galcian is still by the fireplace. I assume Ramirez opened the door himself, but it wasn't particularly clear.

"So pure, and perfect.

She was beautiful, but stupid."

A good idea here, and I like this, but you might want to consider varying the sentences to give them more power.

Now some minor punctuation and word issues:

"They have broken through the stone reef’s"

The apostrophe isn't necessary there.

"Galcian asked his once-sub captain coolly."

Sub captain works, I suppose, but Ramirez was actually Galcian's Vice Captain.

"I shall not Lord Galcian"

You might want a comma after "not" there.

Anyway, I hope you write some more of this. _

-Pumpkinchao
Desert Lynx chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Wow. This really isn't my thing, but I liked it.