Reviews for Return to the Old Ways
Unseen Watcher chapter 5 . 9/29/2019
Hah. Not wizards. Thanks for letting them keep the upper hand...coll clothing too. Glad they keep their tans and jewelry/adornments as well. Nice chapter lengths too.
Unseen Watcher chapter 3 . 9/29/2019
Sounds like an interesting place. Pity about losing that bronze tan, though. I'm glad they're home/in Egypt.
Unseen Watcher chapter 2 . 9/28/2019
Ah, a hidden HP crossover. And thanks for the reunions...*mini rant here, just my opinion* And of course the wizards, especially Dumbles, just have to interfere. They are Mages, not wizzers. Calling them that is a insult, in my opinion. What do they need with sticks of wood anyway? If Dumbles took those cards I hope they take them back in a singularly unpleasant manner...*cough* Haven't liked the arrogant, 'all magic is ours to control' WW for a while now. Dumbles especially. Give em hell.
Thanks again.
StarKurama chapter 2 . 8/30/2016
love this story
StarKurama chapter 15 . 5/3/2016
more please! i love this story!
StarKurama chapter 5 . 5/2/2016
i love this story so far
bostafu chapter 9 . 3/11/2012
Wow shit that must be like the most... most.. heartfelt and intense vow ever! It's like a vow before marriage! Lol I should like steal those lines if I ever have trouble thinking up of vows.
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Wow, this is intense.I hope Bakura won't blame Yami for what happened to Dani.I could tell he hadn't meant for her to sa the spell and be the sacrifice needed to complete to spell. I try to read more tomorrow.
yumeniai chapter 15 . 7/17/2009
wao~ such long chapters, though there's only 15, it took me THREE DAYS to read this!~ cute story, though I'm terribly confused about whats what and whos who ... so many different people, I can't really be sure which are OCs and which are xover characters ...

This story is reealy interesting, one of the most interesting multi-universe stories on , i'd say, though some of the last chapters were really confusing cause the line breaks wouldn't show up (if there was meant to be any? meh, dunno). Really enjoyed your characterisation of the, well, characters, especially the hikaris and yamis. THere's actually been no direct contact between yugi, ryou, malik and harry, ron, hermione yet, (apart from the really beginning bits) which in my opinion, makes this all the more interesting~ if you have any inspiration for this left, please update and get this off hiatus!

nyway, thanks for a great (long) read!
TeamVampire chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
Why don't you have more reviews? Insanely long chapters, great writing, interesting plot. Tsk. Reviewers are just too picky, I suppose. :D

You should probably say something about it being a crossover in the summary. I only found this (in my search for decent crossovers) through a community.

Well, as I said, great writing. A couple of spelling mistakes every now and again, but they're more than made up for. I'm actually very excited to be reading this, as weird as that sounds. It's taking me forever and causing me to get behind on schoolwork, but it's worth it.
Shianelle chapter 7 . 5/21/2009
*heart*

This interlude made an already convoluted storyline that much more difficult to digest. It certainly, for me, broke the flow of the story. I had to leave it and come back to it when I ran out of things to do.

This would have done well as an actual chapter much earlier on in the story, rather than an interlude dumped unceremoniously in the middle of nowhere, blindsiding us readers with what is now ancient history, relatively speaking of course, as it fills in some rather obvious gaps which were very annoying the first time around.

I'm rather ambivalent towards this story. On one hand you have an excellent plotline, great characterisation, decent grammar, spelling, presentation and the overall premise of this story is both appealing and innovative in many places. You have many scenes which stand out as examples of superb writing, which I greatly appreciate.

On the other hand, you have an abysmal sense of timing, scene placement, story flow and pacing. You jerk wildly from place to place with little explanation, and your assumption of the reader's instinctual understanding of exactly what you mean even without explanation is sometimes enough to make me want to tear my hair out!

Gah! -flails madly- It's so infuriating! There's so much about this story which stands above and beyond most levels of writing that's it's driving me to exasperation. -sighs-

Anyway, sorry to go off on one like that, but I really do like this story, even though I've had to backtrack repeatedly and simply accepted things at face value so I could get on with it and hopefully come across some kind of explanation and clarification...most of which has never been delivered. I apologise for the ramble, and I mean no offense.

Hugs,

~Shi-koi~

*heart*
nupinoop296 chapter 15 . 8/2/2008
O_o Man, all this took DAYS to read. But the plot keeps twisting...Ow...my brain. D: No! Dumbledore! D: I liked him...

But...you really need to keep writing this...NOW I SAW! IT IS AMAZING! And the hikaris are love-buckets. :3
nupinoop296 chapter 5 . 7/30/2008
:D I see a little sillouhetto of a man! XD

Yugi: Hey!

Nupi: *shot* Okay, for reals now.

All this stuff has happened in 5 chapters? O_o Dang. YAY! :D