Reviews for Defenseless
Glimare chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Awweee... baby Lloyd is so cute! yeah, newborns aren't pretty, but babies are so beautiful it makes up for everything.
Yoline Nimai chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Aww, I looooved that one shot... It made me smile so much!
Adaraa chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
You captured Kratos greatly! Lloyd was ADORABLE! And I love you. -sniff-
Calyn chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Wonderful and I'm very picky to anything that doesn't fit in the game, but PLEASE write more!
Yuan Mi chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
This was great, I felt as in awe and defenseless as Kratos. Great job, loved reading this
revolution rae chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
aw i absolutely LOVED this! you portray kratos perfectly. this is an amazing father/son fic. kratos is so funny when he's flustered! anyway, great job!
Ruin chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
This chapter was so cool. And it was sad too . I mean, Kratos finally meets Lloyd? That's like when he starts to care. Then he becomes protective. It's so sad how he looses him and Anna later on . Thanks for putting this up! I really enjoyed it1
Sitrus chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
"My...

The baby yawned, half-opened his eyes and examined his father's own for a few seconds before squirming deeper in the blankets, yawning again, and falling right back to sleep. My son..."

That line made me go: "Aw..." x)

Awesome story! Really well done! I think you should continue actually..! o.O
WhitePhoenixFalling chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
I LOVE that story! I think that is exactly how Kratos would act too. How sweet!
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
AHH! KAWAII! 33 this is a really cuute oneshot about how Kratos felt when lil Lloydie was born. aw!

"This little boy was powerful. It wasn't often that Kratos was completely defenseless against someone." these lines are really cool! love it! ] thank you!
Dreamer's Samhain chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
aw! that was so cute! so super cute! I don't think I've ever seen anything quiet that cute before. never.

It was really well written and I really like the idea.

Bucky.
Meiza chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Wow, this is wonderful. I love these father-son fics (I like parent-child fics in general), and I love the amount of emotion that this normally aloof and taciturn angel is showing here.
lildaemon chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
REALLY sweet story!
SerinaGyrfalc chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
So cute! Not only is the story absolutly adorable and emotionally moving, but the structure never leaves the leader bored as to what happens next. Superb!
Mei fa-chan chapter 1 . 5/15/2006