Reviews for Makeover of the Century
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This story was my sperm on my mothers mouth and thats not good.
Belle chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
Who is Roy? He shows up like halfway through the chapter with no explanation. The only Roy in the teen titans was Speedy, and I didn't think that he was in this fic. I think you might have used him to replace Gar. That is what I guessed, but I'm not sure because he just shows up out of nowhere.
Belle chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
I have to protest. Beast Boy cannot have brown hair. He is blond in the comics whenever he isn't green. He has to be blond. I mean he's green most of the time. When he isn't he's blond-haired. Everyone is surprised about that fact. Sorry for complaining. This is an interesting fic so far.
Saffire55 chapter 7 . 2/16/2010
OK...cool! I really don't get it but awesome story and chapters so far. Make more chapters soon and also read my story!
Betrayed05 chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
um you kinda need to put a few commas here and there. but other than that not bad
Chocolate Eyes Black Soul chapter 7 . 7/6/2008
Hey why is this like virtually verbatim to Chapter 6? Well, either way, still great. Hahaha. Fangirls.

Please update soon.
Chocolate Eyes Black Soul chapter 3 . 7/6/2008
Awesome story, poor Raven. Is the movie she's watching real? Cuz, it sounds so awesome. I've read the whole story, so keep up the good work.
SugarDevil chapter 7 . 8/17/2007
that seemed to end really really fast, I don't really get it. Like nothing changed about her, so I guess that could be a lesson on staying true to yourself. But then she only claims to be gothic, not to like not care that she has a unibrow and a moustache (I do beleive you said she had a bit of one of those earlier). Like even this part- "...cynical, weird, gothic, girl" she can still be pretty and be all those things, she just won't be the kind of pretty they want. According to this ending she got even more gross looking thanks to the boys, I was hoping she'd at least do something to herself to look better. then like it just ends w/ the mob dedicated to the boys. I'm not saying this fic is bad by the way, I'm just saying I'm confused, and I was really really hoping for a raven looking better scene and like the boys being like O.O cause really raven is a really pretty character I think.

also chapt 6 and 7 are the same, sorry, u prob already knew I just wasn't sure.

also sorry I'm a babbler. I guess in short it's a fairly good fic, I just didn't get the ending at all, it seemed very unconclusive.

also how do you get razor burn from plucking?
witchofdanight1316 chapter 3 . 1/24/2007
hey, I don't understand what is going on with this story. Could you, like, explain it. I'd like it a lot more if I had any clue what was going on. yes, I know, I'm stupid, sue me.
witchofdanight1316 chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
hey, I read on a teen titna websight that Aqualad's real name is Garth. Just letting you know. I actully like Allen better

-Mariah
JEWELEN chapter 6 . 8/16/2006
Hey I like your story but its really really short! maybe you could make it longer? Hope so! pls! update your story soon as possible I really like it! a lot and I mean it!
Tecna chapter 6 . 8/14/2006
You know I feel so sorry for Raven, boys have no idea about make no offence to any guys out there, because there are some who are make up artist so yea, but I was strictly talkin about the guys in this fic! Lol, poor Raven! Anyway's this was fantastic, I enjoyed it ! Update asap.

Tecna ;)
Sushiandmanga chapter 5 . 8/2/2006
"..."

KOOL!AWESOME!ILUVIT!
Crazy 4 A Reason chapter 5 . 1/14/2006
Update soon It's really good

~RavenxRobin4eva~
Tecna chapter 5 . 12/29/2005
Awesome... that's brill, finally glad to see this story updated! I really love this fic, update again asap! I'm so happy now!