Reviews for It's Over
Alizalya chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I really liked this story. I think you understand Harry better than a lot of people do.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
LOL
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
You know what happened? I was browsing through some time-travel Naruto fanfictions when a name caught my attention, "Now, that can't be my most favorite reviewer, can it? Le gasp! It is!" So I picked my way through your various works (I was surprised at the amount you had, for some strange reason) and came across this one.

Now, for the bad of it, it's a difficult piece to follow. Harry's thoughts are rather scattered and almost poorly explained. I'm not sure if it's intentional or not (Harry being slightly crazy after all he's been through is not unbelievable), but perhaps it explains the lack of attention this story as received in the normally review-fest that is HP fanfiction.

For the benifit of this story, I like how it's quirky in the style of writing. I like how you have things not turn epic, like so many others do. I love how you have Harry as a raven (the first I've come across, though I have previously thought about it and came to the same conclusion of his Animagus form), and I like how you have this end in a not-quite finish. You don't explain much of what happened after, but then again, this story isn't really about it. It's just about itself.

:D
Zchocolatebunniesrulezworld chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
(hi again! thanks for the reply _)

Harry has an awesome tone, which TOTALLY FITS what you've put him through! Irony (bordering on sardonic-ness),kinda tipped-over-the edge, way OVER all that fame'n'fortune stuff, and just really tired. If I were a war veteran, that's how I'd feel. Wow.

And PLUS, this SO DOES HAVE A POINT! Reread the other reviews to see it again ('specially the one whose name starts w/ 'k' and ends w/ 'pu'. THAT one is a smarty)

Ooh, and i hav 5 cats! luv'em!
Island Of the Ships chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
the story has a point. probably. it's very internal,, and its actually the first HP story i've ever liked that had harry as the main. woot.
Switchblade237 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Oh, very interesting. I love the way your veered everything ust a bit away from the fanfiction cliches. I love your characterization of Harry! Very well done - you certainly deserve more reviews :)
AkitaFallow chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Wow! This was really, really well written. I love how you use sarcasm and really witty prose to expand on Harry's thoughts. It's a fic after my own heart, I can tell you that. The way you phrase things is magnificent.

...Maybe we should all write our fics at one-thirty in the morning, if this is how they turn out!

This fic absolutely has a point! Not all fics have to have a definite plotline or anything to have a point. If you want to see the point(s) of it, read konnichipuu's review (I know I did, and those points are true!)

I just loved everything about it. The writing style is by far one of the best I've read. Thank you for writing it (even if you didn't mean to).
Bottan chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Hi!

I think this story has a point (other than being extraordinarily well written :D )!

You tell in your story how Voldemort was defied with a simple Muggle-weapon, something he thought too low of to further investigate or even fear. This defeat shows how dangerous and misleading prejudice and underestimation can be.

And you tell the story of the heroe that never wished to be one and that everybody tried to mystify (not only the press but even his closest friends!) though he never wanted to be special. You tell how his fame brought nothing but grieve and suffering over him and how very few people seemed to understand how heavy the burden of fame and destiny laid on his shoulders. You tell how his greatest exploit was nothing to him but the relief that finally this burden was lifted. That he could live normally. That he could show weakness after all the strength that was demanded from him. And that a kitten who is neither able to comprehend his fame nor his deeds gave him more than a whole battlefield full of people who would have celebrated him and his victory.

This also is against prejudice, isn't it, for people mostly never saw Harry but only his reputation and therefore made him an outsider once again. (...but that's an old tune, isn't it? It's probably the essence of Harry Potter's story, isn't it?)

So after I blabbered all that stupid stuff, I finally have to say that I simply love the story! :DD Harry being a raven is just so fitting! ) And I love the idea of Voldemort being shot down, that must be the most fitting end he could meet. Moreover I like how you describe that his eyesockets were empty and the rest of that evil man shrivelled like a prune - as if he had died a long time ago. :) And it's wonderfully written! :D

I love it! It's great! 0 :3
Red-Devil15 chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
even though there's no point...i love it. it's so SAD and cool...and...CRAP WHAT'S THE WORD? there's a word to describe it...i know it...

POIGNANT!

i found it.

love this. LOVE IT.
David305 chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
It does have a point - to entertain, to highlight an aspect of Harry's psychology, to express your artistic/creative needs.

You done good, too.

Best wishes,

David
Icy Tears chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Hm, let me describe how wonderful I thought this was:

Sarcastic

Funny

Angsty

It was brilliant!
TeenTypist chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
This is excellent! I don't see Harry as using Avada Kedavra in the end, so I like that Voldemort died from a gunshot. I also like that you made his Animagus form a raven; I think it suits him perfectly. The description toward the end about him and the cat was amazing, absolutely magnificent. My guess is that you're a cat lover. I've got three and they come wake me up every morning, the sweet little things. Aw.