Reviews for Truth Be Told
Heian Edenwood chapter 4 . 10/20/2007
Wonderfully done. _ I hope you update soon. )
Stardust Ray chapter 4 . 10/11/2007
WoT! Awesome chapter, Rin! (I didn't even realized you updated till I checked my fav's list and saw that your story had floated to the top again, so yay!) *ahem* ...Let me just say that this chapter is definitely among my fav's of Truth Be Told. You did great, and so did your betas. (I'm sending you guys some e-cookies for the great work! Enjoy!) I am so looking forward to the next chapter. Our Squally just can't seem to 'kill' Rinny, hehe, I wonder why? lol... In the meantime, I wonder if he has any clue about Seifer's death-or is he that much of a killing machine that he doesn't even remember his targets afterwards? Scary isn't it? Oh well, guess I'll have to wait. As per usual, update when you can and remember to take breathers between chapters, it's sometimes the best way to get your thoughts in order- All I can say is that you're doing a wonderful job, keep up the great work. Have fun with the next chapter(s)hehehe!

Adieu,

SRay
kimshizzle chapter 4 . 10/10/2007
Whoah! I was wondering when you'd update again. I think i read this story a while back but i forgot the title so I couldn't read it again. At any rate, this really reminds me of 'Alias'. Is this story based on it?
JayLiyah chapter 4 . 10/7/2007
Dang girl, your writing skills are impressive. Really descriptive too... I kinda envy you. I wonder why I haven't checked out this story sooner, but I'm glad I did now.

I think I love the entire concept of this story, because it's so original and told with a certain realism that just draws you in to what's happening. Ooh, hehe, for some reason I like that they're fighting each other now, and then all the sexual tension will come later. XD I can't wait for that to happen.
Tsukino Kaze chapter 4 . 10/7/2007
omg, I love you and this damned story so much! YOU HAVE NO IDEA! Like, what the hell! I've already read this chapter about three times before you posted it - and I still reread it with renewed vigor. Your style is so awesome and on the dot, I can't even explain. The best part is that I can totally hear your voice through the whole thing too - it's so you and so good!

Okay, my favorite parts: the brownie scene - so real, so my life. And the heel breaking off in Squall's shoe - I don't know why, just makes me laugh.

I'm so excited because they're shooting at each other now and I know they'll be gettin' it on later. The irony is irresistible! Like, they'll be making out and then Squall will say, "Remember when you shot me?" and the moment will be ruined.

Anywho, get crackin on the next chapter! I can't wait for more!
Qui-ti chapter 4 . 10/7/2007
Darling, it's been so long logging into that I forgot my password! Haha. As always, you're amazing. I can not wait for the rest of this fic, and I eagerly am awaiting exercising my duties as beta-wife throughout the week. :) You're beautiful, talented, and wonderful. Update soon, dahling! :)
Stardust Ray chapter 3 . 9/9/2006
lol, I'm okay, I'm doing alright! Seriously, I remembered that you hadn't updated this fic in a while, and now that it's back, I'm going to seriously re-read and read through it again, lol. I'm a little wounded in my own writing, but I'm trying to make a come back, meanwhile (and let me get off ME, so I can REVIEW! haha)you're here with this lovely update.

The intrigue, spice, and zeal are all still there, so just keep up the great work! _ (don't you love funky vocabulous reviews, lol...what is wrong with me?) Anyhoo, I'm so sorry I scared you with my disappearance. Seeya and good luck!
Luissquall chapter 3 . 8/1/2006
So far the story is great. The way you describe every character and their actions. hope to see an update soon. Thank you.
Ashbear chapter 3 . 7/31/2006
All right, I’m here a little backwardly. I found it after reading Tsukino Kaze, as anyone who helps get ‘Lives in Choosing’ updated quicker has to be all right. _

I loved the story, though trying to read it in between my kids fighting isn’t easy. I think I ended up reading some passages three times as many times as I had to turn away, thankfully they were great passages and easy to reread! Everything was just perfect, grammar, development, and most importantly to me, characterization. I can’t wait to read more, thanks so much for writing this! Just perfect!
Qui-ti chapter 3 . 7/28/2006
Omg, I can't believe I haven't reviewed this chapter yet! :o

Forgive me, m'dear. You of course know how I feel about it (beta love to you), but I have to compliment you once more for your amazing job. :) This story has been fabulous thus far, and I only hope to help you with it for many, many more chapters!
higher than sky high chapter 3 . 6/23/2006
Iaojgwejifj I had this really long review (mostly full of nonsense) typed out and like “ERROR!” grr. Anyways.. now I am typing this out in word now cause I’ll forget later which is why everything is capitalized

:o I noticed that you have more grammar/usage mistakes in your author’s note (2typo(s)) than in your whole really long chapter (1 word you left out I think). P that’s kinda interesting

ososoos. Dude itz been so long since u updated dis -_- I lyk dun even read squinoa anymore.. kinda. And I totallee 4got wut what happened, because I am horribly lazy to reread the previous chapters. I still love your descriptions! :D they’re awesome *_* it makes me wanna go there cause their dresses and stuff sound so pretty. P I’m like “omg she must’ve used a thesaurus”. that lipstick thing is pretty awesome too.. yay. Haha.. Irvine.. geeky. XD haha and a doctor.. man x_X oh right. Here is a suggestion: don’t use so many semicolons consecutively! Sorry that’s not really justified or anything, it’s just that it’s like “period period period… semicolon semicolon semicolon” o_O but semicolons are cool, so ignore what I said and keep on using them. Oh right, please update soon because if you don’t I’ll go blind in a year.

And haha that squinoa meeting thingy was so cliché yet I loved it. xP -_- and WTF seifer died.. that’s really unexpected yet removes lots of unnecessary angst and crap if later rinoa’s like “oh no how will I leave seifer” which is always annoying to read because it drags on incessantly and you already know what’s gonna happen. I wonder how he died.

Btw I changed my penname again, and you can ignore everything I said because it’s useless
Cerulean Crystal chapter 3 . 6/21/2006
i like it. update soon. and why seifer has to die?
Cerulean Crystal chapter 2 . 6/20/2006
i like it.
Babigirl2246 chapter 3 . 6/20/2006
I'm really beginning to enjoy this story. Please update soon!
Tsukino Kaze chapter 2 . 6/20/2006
Yeah, um, I forgot to add a HUGE, WET thank you for the wonderful compliment at the end of the chapter - brought tears to my eyes :)

Also, I don't think our joint account is working... did the yahoo registration ever go through? Well then... toodle-oo