Reviews for Tuesday
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
great story can't waste for more
Shikabane-Mai chapter 16 . 9/1/2007
I love this chapter! It's such a House thing to do.
upinthevioletsky chapter 19 . 11/21/2006
LOL, I'm sorry, you're probably not going to continue this fic, but I felt the incessant need to tell you that I get the 'Oh captain, my captain' quote. )

*blinks* Unless you have already informally told everyone where it came from in previous chapters.

I which case, I plead exhaustion,and rapid eye movement.
unspokenbeauty chapter 19 . 1/2/2006
love it, i really do. the way you've included everyone so wonderfully, and the way you've written House's mum. i'm not a House Cameron fan but i like how you've written it. the banter between Chase and House and Wilson and House also really well done. i love the house cuddy moments, realy funny. during the whole of this story i've been laughing away and i hope you carry on with it...although, i think the last time you updated was a while ago. Still, i thoroughly enjoyed reading this, so thanks!
mekareQ chapter 6 . 12/9/2005
Very good!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/26/2005
OH NO! I went to click next, and GASP! There is no next!

This can't be happening!

It's not possible!

My world is at an end!

I could cry. No, really, I could.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/19/2005
Little hi, little lo.

Little hey, little ho!

Okay, it's taking me forever to get through this story. But that's because I keep coming back to it (Short attention span). Bear with me, writter, bear with me!

P.S: The, "It's Forman!" line is still earning a laugh.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/19/2005
Pure gold.

Yeah, I think I'm funny. But I doubt I am.

BAH!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/19/2005

You're a cracker. *Shakes head*
Guest chapter 10 . 11/19/2005

What a riot, lol!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/19/2005
LOL! “Look! It’s Foreman!” Shouted Chase. He then dashed out of the room as quickly as possible.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/19/2005

He he he, still laughing at that.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/18/2005

Dude, I'd PAY to see that!
moulin noir chapter 19 . 8/2/2005
one of the few humerous stories that has actually succeeded in making me laugh. you've captured house's character well along with the other ones. i'm looking foreward to your next chapter.

ttfn

ta ta for now
HouseNCameron chapter 19 . 6/11/2005
This story is pretty funny, keep it going.