Reviews for Away From Myself
Tammy chapter 7 . 3/13
Very nice
Tammy chapter 7 . 3/3
Okay please please please add more to this I think it is really good
Fluffy c chapter 7 . 2/18/2014
Is this story going to continue its a really good story im a fan of leo so thats not surprising but you really should continue this story whenever you get the chance.
TheDarkKunoichi chapter 7 . 1/29/2014
Okay sorry, forgot to log in.. that's me who just reviewed. And I'll say those words again: UPDATE NOOOOOWWWWW PLEASEEEEEE THIS IS FREAKIN AWESOME!

*Whew..*
Guest chapter 7 . 1/29/2014
HOLY FRIGGIN SHOOT! THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST FICS EVAH! I LOVE YOU NOW! MWAH! Seriously though, I've always liked topics about the supernatural and this one certainly hit the spot! I'm so curious about what would happen! And when did you last updated this? *looks at the update date and eyes nearly bulged out* HOLY MOTHER OF FU- 2006?! It's already 2014 man! What the shell happened?! Major cliffhanger dude! You better update this now or I'll swear I'll- (okay, stop scaring the wonderful author and get a hold of yourself..) *takes a deep breath* UPDATE NOOOWWWWW PLEASEEEE! :0
I wish to Fly chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
Whoo-Hoo!
kykyqt chapter 7 . 1/24/2012
This story is so cool! Please continue! :D
Dipsey chapter 7 . 6/26/2010
This chapter was, by far, the best. I loved the humor of it(I was laughing all the way through pretty much half of the chapter) and the fact that the turtles were on there way to rescuing Splinter.

This is story is unique, fun, and light. I've really enjoyed it!

Now if I could just find out was happens next...
Dipsey chapter 6 . 6/26/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter! Sarmon kinda reminds me of Sauron(from Lord of the Rings), I am curious how you came up with that name. I think it fits the, uh- spirit well.

Great chapter!
Dipsey chapter 5 . 6/25/2010
OH, NO! What's going to happen! Will Leo make it to his body-will he wake up for that matter-? What happened to Splinter? Where's Mao-Shi? This story is starting to pick up now. I'm really enjoying it. I love your writing style. It's not too slow(pace wise) and yet it gives enough imformation.
Dipsey chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
I think I liked this chapter the best. So far!

It was very creative of you to have Splinter and Leo changing into their 'natural' selves. Very cute too!

I'm a huge Leo fan, so you can give him all the line light for all I care!

Glad you had fun at your prom, never been to one myself but I'm fine with that.

Anyways, I love it all!
Dipsey chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
Another excellent chapter! The suspence is killing me so I'll just go ahead and click the 'Next' butten!
Dipsey chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
Wow! This story is unfolding really, really well! I loved this chapter! So cool!
Dipsey chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Great start! This story is VERY interesting sounding... and this first chapter is very well put together. Can't wait to read the rest!

Dipsey
Tewi chapter 7 . 3/23/2007
Don't get me wrong, this was a totally awesome adition but I have some confusion and worries. First off; why couldn't Leo return to his body? I mean he can astral project and get to the spirit world and all that stuff. Wouldn't it give his body a little rest to not be a spirit for just a little while? Second, and last thing; wow! His brother's sure learned fast! It just seems a bit weird-I know they need to so they can save Splinter and all that jazz but Leo was talking about it taking him MONTHS to get it down properly and they hadn't even really had the basic training...this might sound weird but it seems just a little too far fetched. Cause Leo can't be that good of a teacher if he just learned how to do it.

Other than that: yay! Great job! We're really getting on our way to saving Splinter! Wonder what kind of torture Sarmon is going to/is putting Splinter through though... And hopefully everyone will make it safely to the spirit realm and meet up with Mao-Shi!

Can't wait for more (even though I missed it last time you put up more...)! Keep up your fabulous work!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »