Reviews for Alter ego
She-Pirates kick-BUTT chapter 9 . 5/10/2011 so very sad. (T_T) This fic was AMAZING! Like some of THE best stuff I've read in a while! and then...It's over. You're probably not finishing this since you've moved on. (even though I spent like, 3 minutes on this review) and you put this on permanant hiatus. If you ever think about this story again or you get bored of writing real fiction, DON'T HESITATE TO START WRITING THIS AGAIN!

I really did love this.

Hasta La Vista (that's right, I speak spanish)

~ She-Pirate
noele chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
its robin
raerobgal chapter 8 . 6/25/2007
Update please! I wanna know when they admit their feelings to one another (both couples) lol!
rachel chapter 8 . 4/5/2007
It's really FANTASTIC so far! I LOVE it! Please hurry with that next chapter! It is really original and cool, however, I would put in the POV you start with, it makes it easier to read! Whatever you do, do NOT discontinue the story,no matter how long it takes to update (but sooner updates are better than later ones!)! p GREAT job!
Mystery-Bliss chapter 8 . 12/11/2006
Ah I missed this story! I'm glad to see that you are still continueing to write this story. Keep it up, I really liked this chapter, despite the shortness of it. Looking forward to what happens next!
otakualways chapter 8 . 11/22/2006
please update sorry i haven't reviewed i lost this story as well as so many other raven robin stories i was obsessed with now i am tracking them down please update
Black Wishbone chapter 8 . 11/12/2006
My 7 year old bro writes better than u, RobRae LOSER.

Go burn down under.
this account will be dead soon chapter 8 . 11/11/2006
This is cool...UPDATE SOON!
Death's-Razor-Blade chapter 8 . 11/8/2006

it was bugging me to read this story,so i read it.

update .
tallycat11 chapter 8 . 11/5/2006
I've got to say, now that I've read the rest of this story: This. Is. Awesome. No joke either. But I digress, Raven Ravyn seem to be two of kind. So please do me a favor and update.

tallycat11 chapter 3 . 11/5/2006
*chuckles* Geez THAT was funny. I can't wait to read the rest of it.
XcrimsonroseX chapter 8 . 11/5/2006
Yes, I don't really make long reviews because I'm to lazy to type.

soory if it bugs u but that's me. oh good story.
Poison's Ivy chapter 8 . 11/4/2006
Bout time you updated. But this was a short chapter. Anyways, it COULD be Slade, but don't do that, it's boring, and Slade is so over (I'm forced to continue cuz Slade already entered a few of my stories, damn) Try Red X! (he rocks) *nods*
BlackGothFaerie chapter 8 . 11/4/2006

I remember this story! I was just thinking of it last night, and I was wondering if you were ever going to finish it, guess I got my answer. Good chapter, I don't think Slade'll be too happy about having Ravyn, but hey, I think it'll be funny.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Later, BlackGothFaerie
sailormarsfire93 chapter 8 . 11/4/2006
reat story i cant wait for the next chapter