Reviews for Megaman Zero: Cursed Paradise
Enci897 chapter 1 . 2/14
Really good story, you should continue, i want to know how it ends! :)
the unknown chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Please make a sequel. I want to know who yhe green armored girl was?
ThatFanFicGuy chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
It truly is a crime that you have yet to continue this, my friend. I ask of you, nah, I BEG of you, please, continue this treasure! If not for me, then for the hundreds who also wish to see the next Act, for those of us who have no lives, and need a good piece of fanfiction to keep us entertained for a good hour or two, write so that others may be inspired by your work!

I pray that you shall soon begin writing Act II. Until then, I bid you farewell.
aile-chan chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
you gota update, i really like this
Goddfrey chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
i like where this is headed...can't wait for next chapter
Shadow Fox777 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Oh PLEASE tell me you intend to pick this back up. It's So Good!
MungoJerry chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
I like this a great deal. Your writing is descriptive and awesome, and I like how you're treating the Shitennou. I'm really intrigued, and I hope you continue.

Thanks for the tale! Hope I see more! :)
Khail chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
This is good. The way you write is... simply excellent.

It seems like this is going to be a long work. I hope you continue it. Please update soon!
ViktorMayrin chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Hey... this is good! Excellent story and plot so far. I really like it. Please continue with your work.

~ Viktor
Viper-Saria chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
I've been looking around for good Zero storys and once again I find another great one! Can't wait to see your next chapter!
Solitary Confinement chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
A well done introduction, it certainly takes itself with a serious tone that is rare to find in this fandom. The premise, what little we're given, seems good enough to support a large and complex story. I hope you'll continue to work on this and bring us to it's end.
isis2k2 chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Nice start, haven't read a fic like this in a while. This is deffinitely a good start, I'll be waiting for your next update.
Ri2 chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Well, I already have a deep sense of foreboding. Massimo's legacy continues, Force Metal is no doubt being used by the Arcadians, and something much deeper is obviously going on. Heck if I know what, though. What is Project Eden, I wonder?