Reviews for Never Forget
brightfairy8 chapter 1 . 4/20
awww that was such a sweet letter! and very in-character. I liked it very much! 'specially the Mooey story lol XD
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Very well written.
Earth's-Only-Saviour chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Beautiful. Such a beautiful letter. Thank you for posting this!
Potterholic1999 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
So sweet...
Sugar Quill5302 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This so so sweet
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
nice
x.Heart of Gold.x chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
You made me cry goddammit! Like blubber like a baby! This is soooooo sadddddddddddddd :'( Gosh I am crying again!

The emotion is this is unbelievable! How do you do it?

I can almost see James with his untidy black hair and Lily with her sleek red leaning over a piece of parchment with James' arm around Lily, writing this while Harry chews his stuffed dog and rolls on the ground. I can see James hastily wiping his eyes as her hands the quill over to Lily to keep writing and I can see Lily smiling through her tears and she writes about Pa-fuh and Mooey and especially Mama and Dada. I can see James snatch the quill back to write "So would I", Lily growl playfully and snatch it back, writing how much she loves Harry. James would carefully take the quill back and tell Harry to "Never Forget".

Gosh here I go again!
coleenbeatricemalfoy chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
AWWW! Made me, in Jamess and Lilys word, blubber ... Omigod, its sad. Its a one-shot with a definite BYOT warning! (I got that from you, anyway. :D) :'(
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Aw, this is adorable and sad and sweet. I loved the part where James's "eyes have gone a bit funny, I can't see." Brilliant story.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
So sad and touching.
fancyspinner chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
And ... this made me cry in a way the toom of the Heros didn't. (sigh)
madmaddiee chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
aw. Well, I'm in the process of reading Living with Danger and this was so sweet.
Leah Andrea Black chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Oh my, that is so sweet

Lee
LorneStar chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
*sniff*

i don't know why i'm reviewing all these...i never really review...but i like your story, and i'm having a good time avoiding work with it :)
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
This was so sweet! It made me teary-eyed.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »