Reviews for The Mating Potion
Nelicquele chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
First. ..I hate you for that ending.

Second. ..I want Lei. T_T

Third. ..Update the next story. T_T
IKEMEN chapter 44 . 6/10/2007
HOLINESS! Damn interesting story, you got me hooked - no, GLUED! So this is Arc One huh? Interesting! Do you have the Arc Two already? Wanna read it wanna read it wanna read it! XD
janelle chapter 44 . 8/5/2006
i just love your fic! _ please post more... nabibitin kasi ako...hehe keep up the good work. hope to see your story with images naman sometime..hehe
Cloner4000 chapter 44 . 2/2/2006
Well? Who is it? Update plz...
Elerie chapter 44 . 1/21/2006
AIYA! Cliff hanger! D: You story really entertain me. _ But I got a bit confused at some parts though. Please update soon! I'm dying of curiosity! x_x
Kyson Senarith chapter 44 . 11/1/2005
I'm glad you finally updated. This fic, even after all this time, is still an enjoyable read.

Update when you can! _
Zeek72 chapter 36 . 10/30/2005
I like the fic but it's abit confusing since there's no markers for a scene change and some parts are cut off.
the nobody chapter 44 . 10/29/2005
WTF? I know you did a huge update but te ending! it's so... ah well if there's a second part or something plz update very very soon _ looking forward to lei's arnswer heheheh
Link015 chapter 44 . 10/29/2005
Yes, you updated! And a ton of updates too! Were you just holding them back to unleash them all on us at once? If so...It's still sweet!

And I like the new twists and turns in the story! Really suprised me! And I wonder if the two thieves from Morroc will appear again.

Um...There's just some problems. Like some of your scene changes are hard to see and are kind of abrupt, since there is no break and you suddenly change to another character. And there was one time in the last chapter where you had Ai for a while and then suddenly changed to Rae once.

Other than that, it's great! I hope you update soon!
Kyson Senarith chapter 31 . 7/30/2005
Just curious, but are you ever going to update again? This was a very nice story to keep tabs on. I really enjoy it, hehe.
shadow chapter 31 . 6/26/2005
hey,great story!hope to read more about it!
Remir'wrath chapter 30 . 5/24/2005
Why havent u updated! Tell me WHY! WHY!
SniperSamurai chapter 31 . 5/20/2005
What? I.. Imm impressesed, I just saw all the reviews i saw 53 pieces! damn your good sometime I wan't to be like you i'll do my best in my new fic thanks for the inspiration :-)
kiarakanzaki chapter 31 . 5/12/2005
Don't mention it. I really like your story so keep updating! I'll be waiting.
sapphire-Lady-of-the-Night chapter 31 . 5/11/2005
your updates are not slow at all! I thought they were inside the elevator? How come they came out of the geffen tower and azami's carriage was already there? Maybe i just didn't understand it. Details my friend, add details okies? Ja!