Reviews for Coming Home
Heartless chapter 11 . 8/21/2009
Ending with a mutual confession and a kiss isn't nearly so bad as most "incomplete" stories. C:

This story is still one of my favorites in this section. It's very earnest and sweet, thank you so much for writing it. 3
Marion D chapter 11 . 12/20/2008

I TOTALLY loved your fic!

im really wordless (xD?) i dont know what to say, its just amazing really! its not boring to read cause it has a very special way of catching you into the story, and, god I dont know! it's really lovely! the characters, theyr actions, everything is so wonderful! and the love between Cliff and Jack is so... couldnt ask for better!

translate that as: very good job!

BUT! I have always thought of "Jack" as an uke character but here you put him more like a Seme (if you know what i mean, and i think you do), its kinda different but its really cool i like that alot!

one of the best HM YAOI fics i have ever read (i havent read many tho xDU) but great job indeed :D!

it a little sad that it ends like that, i wanted to see more romance, and maybe ... how do you call it? "a little uncomfortably that he was having some serious trouble concerning the region just below his belt" xD

but anyways it was really awesome since the beginnig

i congratulate you and thanks for share it with us!

hope to see more from you in the future ;D!

sincerly from one of your newest fans, if you let me be xD

P.D: i apologize for my bad english, i hope you get what i meant to say (or write?)D!
g chapter 11 . 2/10/2008
GAH! Too cute! Please write more! I'm dying to know what happens next.
ReaperRain chapter 11 . 1/14/2008
Why does this have to be on hold? As if it's not hard enough to find good harvest moon slash (ending up with a boy SO should have been a secret option in the game...) but when I DO find it, it's on hold! Just when it was getting good me when I say this doesn't need re-writing (and I've read a lot of fanfiction, I know what I'm talking about here) - in fact, this is one of the better-written pieces of fanfiction I've seen. Although it sounds as though you're not going to continue, I'll be checking every now and then just in case.

Sora-The-Airbender chapter 11 . 1/3/2008
Ok, it's been a year! Please please please please PLEASE update!

I begeth thee!

Sora-The-Airbender chapter 9 . 1/3/2008
This chapter has to be my favorite...

I just LOVE how the story folds around the music box!

I actually couldn't get through the entire chapter without hearing the tune of a music box... so I actually went onto itunes and bought a song just for your story...

the story really is lovely so far!
Lemo chapter 11 . 12/15/2007
Dead fic?
Samurai5725 chapter 11 . 4/8/2007
oh! It's so cute. Even if you probably aren't going to continue this story, it's at a good ending spot. You should just take off that last author note and to be continued if you've given up on this story and just say -The End.

But yeah... SO CUTE. perfect, perfect story.

They weren't all on each other in the first chapter like in other stories.

I love this story because, well, I like it when people are falling in love. I think that that is very interesting. But once a couple forms I tend to lose interest because it seems like the same old, same old.

So this story suited my tastes perfectly. Wonderful job!
Elrik Lasanti chapter 11 . 3/18/2007
This is a fantastic story, with the getting-together part slow and believable. Cliff and Jack are great, and I love Karen as matchmaker. It doesn't appear you update this anymore, but I really love the parts that have been written. If you do update this, it would be a something worth waiting for.
Purple Lurker chapter 11 . 7/17/2006
*fangirl flails* This is so awesome! I am captivated! Inspired(or at least able to visualize with a tired mind)! Hooked! I await the next chapter! Yesh indeed!
sillybillyxo chapter 11 . 7/5/2006
OMG! I love this story! I love how you use actual lines & events from HM64, since I'm replaying that game right now. Wow, it's so cute! Please update it, it's been so long, and I might die if I don't read more. Okay I'm exaggerating but still.

I really love Popuri/hate Ann too! And I LOVE how you depict Karen in this fanfic, she's such a sweetie.
Arbonite chapter 11 . 6/21/2006
Pretty good stuff...but cliff is my Bish! Rawr!

Also, I'd love to see another chapter
Notahu chapter 11 . 5/22/2006
Oh my gawd... I love you. (In a healthy way. n_n;)

This so uberly good. I lurv it. You captured the personalities that I give both Jack and Cliff perfectly. Jack is meant to clueless but loveable beyound all reason!

My new Harvest Moon 64 favourite pairing is JackxCliff
Not-So-Heartless chapter 9 . 4/15/2006
Can't say I agree with your opinion on Popuri, but if there were a yaoi edition of Harvest Moon, I doubt there'd be much farming going on... _ Ehem, anyway...

This chapter was so cute! Karen considers herself subtle, which is funny... ah, well! Jack and Cliff are so cute together, so cute apart! I love it!
Not-So-Heartless chapter 8 . 4/15/2006
The race was cool. I was worried!

I like how there's so much food involved in this fanfic. The games deal with it so much, it's only fitting that the fic do too. _

Poor Ann got blew off... *gives her a cookie*

I'm getting random flashes of Jack in an apron. o_o Kye, hope he gets that kitchen soon!