Reviews for The Stuck On You Experiment
WHY TF WOULD YOU LEAVE AS A CLIFFHANGER FOR GOOD I WAS SO INTO THAT AND YOU JUST LEAVE ME HANGIN?! NOT COOL MAN
Amelia Granger chapter 4 . 9/13/2016
Hi, I think this story is great but why don't Harry and her mine use an unlocking spell/charm or something? A spell to make the handcuffs bigger or something?
myob chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Your AN's disrupt the continuity of the story. You're such a jarhead...IDIOT. WHY DO YOU EVEN WRITE FANFICTION?
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
Um . . . so should I be worried about what Hermione and Harry, but mostly Hermione will do when she and Harry are free?

PLEASE UPDATE QUICKLY AND SOON! ASAP! ;3
sophie potter chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
i know who visited harry i'm 100 percent sure tat it was sirius
sophie chapter 4 . 5/1/2009
it was just fantastic and awesome and briliant and i loved it a lot
sophie chapter 4 . 5/1/2009
loved it and didn't wanted to leave it
EllenAllenPoe chapter 4 . 5/29/2007
this is so funny please write more. also i'm gonna guess and say it's sirius and lupin.
Yukki-sama chapter 4 . 5/14/2007
hilarious-ly cuter-ific
SwishAndFlick31 chapter 4 . 1/2/2007
I bet it's like... uh Sirius or something, hah prolly not. Hm... I dunno. Hm... I think that Harry should accidently kiss her (on the cheek, of course), and all of Hogwarts thinks that Harry and Hermione are going out -heh, that'd make the Weasley's day-

Err... question, how old are they? Just wondering. Um, I can't think of anything else... yeah, I bet you won't even use any of my ideas, but whatever.

Update soon! : )

SwishAndFlick31
Readerforlife chapter 4 . 7/19/2006
love this story, can't wait for more!
hippogriff-tamer chapter 4 . 5/30/2006
great story..I hope that you continue it..I want to know who the "visitor" is!
RandomlyWeird101 chapter 4 . 5/9/2006
omg!This is really good,please update soon!
JessMess chapter 4 . 3/19/2006
hey,

i was just crusing harry hermione fics, when i found this story.

it's really fantastic.

but then i realised that you haven't updated in 11 months.

please update this story.

forever greatful.

CYA
Michelle Moonshine chapter 4 . 3/8/2006
I LOVE THIS STORY SOO MUCH! I'm absolutely in love with the idea of Harry and Hermione being stuck together in some way, and not being able to get out of it lol! I really can't wait to find out what happens next! Please please please update soon!