Reviews for The Twist
Amber chapter 5 . 7/15/2017
Dude...where is chapter 6...
bairin breac chapter 5 . 8/10/2008
continue
Sam Kovac forever chapter 5 . 4/9/2006
Love the story! update soon!
Nessa A. Dennis chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Very well done Niky! Well i guess i need to finish the rest of the story huh? Well, i guess i'll talk to later.
Bao Li Na chapter 5 . 7/14/2005
Way to go girl. I really enjoyed this story. So you left me intrigued. Mulan has to tell Shang she's expecting a baby! What's going to happen now? The plot goes on fine. Mushu is indeed the funniest, sexiest dragon lol. You have to continue this fic. Well, good luck with your other story and I'll see you around.
caryl chapter 5 . 7/10/2005
Great story. is that the end? if it's not when is the next chapters?
Jenna chapter 5 . 5/28/2005
Okay Niky, I like this chapter. But you need to stop being a jackass to your friends. We're sorry for what we did especially since you just got back and stuff. I'm glad you moved back. Anyways the story is good I hope you write your next chapter after the movie today that Janae and I will pay the way I'm starting on my story today also. Please come back to the Writer Joint its no fun without you!
lightbird chapter 5 . 5/11/2005
Yes, I agree that the traitor would have to be Chi Fu -

I like your story idea. Good dialogue, story is told in an interesting way. Can't wait until you update to see how Mulan will tell Shang about the baby and what his reaction will be.

P.S. I hope your grandfather is doing better
Princess Chrissy chapter 5 . 5/8/2005
Finally, gosh you're the slowest idiot on this planet. I think that was a great chapter.

P.S. Don't listen to Janae. Dillan is mine!
Mickey Mouse 100 chapter 5 . 5/8/2005
Good going, Niky and tell your brother I said "Hi!"
Angel452 chapter 5 . 5/8/2005
What will happen next? Will Mulan stop Chi Fu? Will she be okay? Will she tell Shang about the baby? Please post more as soon as possible.
pepeok chapter 5 . 5/8/2005
good update. post more soon!
Princess Chrissy chapter 4 . 5/7/2005
Nicole Angel Romano, if you do not update this story you will suffer the consequences. And I'll be sure to tell David Walker this story is yours so you better 's all I have to say.
CluelessAngel chapter 4 . 4/17/2005
sounds good so far update soon!
Mickey Mouse 100 chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Whoa. How did you do that. You always scared me but now I'm totally scared of you.