Reviews for The Forgotten
Hero Dean chapter 3 . 1/22
i say the father is neville
kittyrsocute chapter 15 . 5/11/2014
*glomps the author* Iloveyou!Iloveyou!Iloveyou!
Oh, and please update soon!
kittyrsocute chapter 7 . 5/10/2014
YOUR SO MEAN! But I love you anyway! VvV
kittyrsocute chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
FEEL THE LOVE! :P
And also, Zack must die. *nods solemnly*
Sin Maxwell and Co chapter 15 . 12/14/2013
O.O Soooo...Dooley was sleeping with a daemon? Ohhhh Tom is not going to like that lol. Update soon please! :P
the Prince's Jewel chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
Isn't it fun getting reviews for something you wrote oh, ages and ages ago, when you've moved on to another fandom? (Yes, I'm following the Loki stuff, but I like your style and decided to check out the "archived" work.)

This is interesting. And did not say discontinued. And I would have to scroll up to the top of the page to see if it said done or not, but I'm typing down here and don't wanna.

The glasses are a cute touch. I'm guessing the scarring is all under clothing, since he's described as gorgeous... well anyhow, there's the next button... wait, why aren't I logged in. Blast. *logs in*
Spinka Tatsu Kaliull chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
Please continue this story soon. It has been almost 7 years, and it is a really good work. Thanks!
krm3DeeDee chapter 15 . 2/22/2013
Duh! Luna is practically the foreshadowing goddess. Also...Zack appeared in the story too many times to be only a jerk ex-boyfriend
HD chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
I have some questions if you don’t mind,

Why Severus doesn’t recognize Doo when they have dinner (or lunch) at the first time Doo goes there while he tauch him 7 years?

And I think after having back his memories, Doo’personality changes a little bit, he becomes more… mischievous, right? I think it’s so quick or is it his normal?

Anyway, i love your story so much. Thanks for writing!
Addie-lala20 chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
yay love it
Mashkai30 chapter 15 . 10/31/2012
cucumbersaregreen chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
It really is a brilliant story, but I guess you will not update after that big break, will you? It's a shame.
cucumbersaregreen chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
This story is great so far. The idea of The Forgotten is brilliant and the OC's interesting.
Basill chapter 15 . 9/10/2012
more please.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/20/2012
Love the plot but I think you've forgotten "the forgotten" plaese say you'll update soon (