Reviews for Harry Potter and the New Neighbours
dragunpfeonyx chapter 12 . 7/25
Das intesse an der weiter Fürung dieser geschichte ist bei mir sehr Groß.Auserdem gefält mihr dise geschichte und auch alle anderen geschichten von dir weiter so
frostbitelizard chapter 5 . 4/17
...How the hell did we go from a Harry and Hermione hooking up over the summer fluff piece to this? And like that you lost me.
frostbitelizard chapter 4 . 4/17
Why does every bloody fanfiic have to go down the Harry is the OP ancestor of Merlin who will now save the world with his godly awesomeness route? I mean really! Is a plain happy maybe even a little smutty Harry\Hermione fluff piece really too much to ask for? Here's to hoping the author doesn't focus too much on this for the rest of the story.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 12 . 3/18
Very impressive, you took the logical progression from the first five books, then took off in a really marvelous bit of fancy. Good job.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 6 . 3/18
I like the way this is moving, the world (both sides) need reforming and they're now making the first steps. I think Dumbledore needs to be removed and I hope you neuter him soon.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 3 . 3/18
I certainly have my ideas, but they are M rated!

Harry did very well in dealing Dembledore out of the picture. The will made a fair amount of sense and ups of Sirius for asking so many people to look after Harry. The Minestry car is a hoot!

The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 3/18
Fine chapter. I like the idea of Harry getting out from under Dumbledore's control as much as possible. Any story that involves Amelia Bones has my approval and keep her alive!

I like the way Harry is having a 'normal' summer and that you have good Ron and Ginny. The Will reading will be interesting.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 3/18
I finally got to this story and I'm glad I did! Nothing wrong with fluffy in my book, so long as it doesn't have three heads!

This is a nice set up, and gives us a good and caring Dumbledore in the background. I like the fact that Vernon gets gamed so thoroughly from the start. Not only has he ordered Harry to have the best summer of his life, but also has ensured that Dudley has no way of blaming his misdeeds on Harry - he has an alibi ready-made!

Given the trajectory of canon to this point, this is exactly where their relationship should have been; although I think there should have been a bit more angst on Harry's part regarding Hermione's injuries and also Sirius' death, but that is OK.

The Weasley weirdness in the sixth book is avoided here; a nice example of a change making all the difference. Harry and Hermione are a couple and there is really nothing either young Weasley can do but grin and bear it. They'll learn about Bill and Fleur second-hand and all the better for that. Will Dumbledore use Harry to snag Slughorn again?

One last thought. I've little doubt that Hermione began loving Harry after the Troll, but I think Harry is projecting his love for Hermione back to there first meeting. Anyway, it's all good.

1ori ann chapter 8 . 12/27/2015
I have really enjoyed your story, until the addition of Ginny. My apologies, but I will not continue to read.
Thank you for your contribution.
bluezy261175 chapter 12 . 12/23/2015
I am interested in a follow up.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/23/2015
You should not feel pressured in making updates regularly; your muse can not be rushed.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/22/2015
I have been getting more and more into this story; I hope I reviewed each chapter; but I fear I did not, it is stunningly well written.
Saissa chapter 12 . 10/13/2015
Interesting story.

So There are NO human Potter children other than Hermione's kids? But there are a number of elven Potter children. I guess I can live with that.
Saissa chapter 10 . 10/13/2015
I still think that Gaia should accept artificial insemination just like any other human guirl will accept it. If Harry only wants to make love with one girl that that is what WILL happen.
Saissa chapter 8 . 10/13/2015
Ginny has always been what they call a fan girl and exactly the kind of person that harry detests.

I dont think it would be a good idea to add Ginny to their partnership and make it a threesome. Not with Ginny. She is the kind of girl who gets JEALOUS and she is already showing that jealousy!