Reviews for Harry Potter and the New Neighbours
evannave55 chapter 7 . 3/28
I've just got to say if this is the more modest home I scared to see what Chateau Potter is like.
evannave55 chapter 3 . 3/28
I know you've already finished this story, quite awhile ago by the looks of it. And it's seems quite obvious but Ron and Luna turned crimson at the custard comment because it reminded them of, and could have been a metaphor for semen from them having sex.
Jasper'sDarlinBunny chapter 8 . 2/5
I'm really sad because I really liked this story until this chapter. I thought for sure it was strictly Harry/Hermione until you brought Ginerva in. Oh well. Great story until now
doubledamn chapter 12 . 12/5/2013
This was fantastic. Sure I would have preferred a nice juicy lemony version, but that's just me being a pervert.

And even if it was a lemony version of this I would STILL be reading it for the story. This was really wonderful, I will definitely be reading this again at some future point and I hope that you never lose your writer's mind.

The characters were well represented with a just a few personality quirks to fit in with the romance, and with the case of Ginny not changed at all. The story was immersive and captivating, well written with an interesting plot. I started reading this because frankly, I was in need of some good fluff and this delivered nicely but also gave it a incredible backstory so it was not pure romance.

I look forward to more from in the future, if you have the time try reading Confession68's 'The Vanity Princess'. In my opinion it was one of the greatest romance fics out there. It's a One Piece story so you might think the setting is a little stupid, but it IS worth it.

Well done with this, and keep up the great work.
doubledamn chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
Don't say anything as to why they go red at the mention of 'thick custard'. Keep mentioning it but never actually explain it. Like in 'Suits' (tv show) with Harvey and Donna's celebration thing with the can opener and thumb tacks. No idea what they use them for, no idea what else they do use, like Barney Stinson's job we will never know, and is part of the reason why I keep watching. to find out.
continental-line chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
More. Harry needs some good in his life.
continental-line chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
Do you have any ideas as to why Ron and Luna should turn crimson at the mention of thick custard? If you do you could include them when you REVIEW PLEASE.

The first thing that came to mind was X-Rated and I don't think that's what you mean; besides it's outsite the ratings range.
Noble Korhedron chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
Great chapter, awful pun! Moving swiftly on before my ears are subject to any more bad jokes...
Noble Korhedron chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
"If it's something really awful then I should really suffer as well, after all I did start it all off."

He closed his eyes and then with a shudder said, "Snape snogging Umbridge."

When he opened his eyes she had gone green, "I deserved that," she said, "and I am going to have a shower."

*ROTFL* Snape snogging Umbridge!? EEW! :-(
akasanta chapter 12 . 5/17/2013
Excellent story! Thanks for writing it.

Cheers!

AKASANTA :D
LWJ2 chapter 12 . 5/10/2013
Chs 1 - 12

I enjoyed this very much, it would have been interesting to see how things developed/were handled with Susan, Daphne and Ginny.

If you're still considering a sequel, that would be great.

Thanks for writing and sharing this.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/5/2013
You sayed before that they had 2 free them together ... So why was it only harry that did it ?
Svenion chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
just trimmed around the edges, didn't shorten it any? an overgrown triangle is still overgrown :)... then again i'm american, so what do i know?
noylj chapter 9 . 12/24/2012
Nice story. I can easily put up with no angst.
ralula chapter 12 . 9/23/2012
Very enjoyable Story to read all in all very well written, interesting take an the elves. Really appreciate the effort you put forth in writting ThankYou