Reviews for The Way It Should Have Been
miguelangel chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
damn men what a real shame, i kept running away from this one but now thati finally readit i wish it wasn't over it was amazing it is a real shame that the story is on haitus, i wish you would keep writting it.
artifactBC chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Could anyone continue this please? This seems like a good story. Unfortunately I'm not good in english and I don't have an imaginative mind. XD
Rose1948 chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
Just came across this little gem. Gods... Poor Misato. Quite the different story. I do hope you find the muse to finish it as I truly enjoyed it.

Thanks for sharing.
Moonlith chapter 3 . 5/1/2009
Very good. Please update. :)
Christian chapter 3 . 7/6/2008
This fanfic is fantastic! too bad it doesn't look like it'll be continued though :(
Fifth Horseman chapter 3 . 2/5/2007
I really hope you're going to get something out for this story soon, it's too good to just let it sit here and wither away. It needs to be completed.
Ominae chapter 3 . 1/21/2007
Let us know when Chapter 4 is out. We really want to see if Misato will apologize to Shinji.
criss chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
hey! this story is really good. I like it. I hope you update already.
ryansmalls chapter 3 . 4/3/2006
You really need to update this story, I love it.
Jayne chapter 3 . 2/25/2006
Wow, this is such an amazing story. I can't wait to read what she dreams of next.
SkyMaiden chapter 3 . 2/6/2006
Oh my god. wow what a totally amazing story. A really great read. I wish there was more, but I loved reading it. Misato/Shinji happen to be my favorite couple. Your story was awesome, im putting it on my faves.
Ryuechi chapter 3 . 2/5/2006
I think I've read this on another site. Oh well spread the story. Please update soon.
Metroidvania chapter 3 . 2/4/2006
Woah...You've gotta continue this. Misato's apparently having her dreams intervene in her real life... Go SHIHJI!_ Update again soon.

Later,

MV
CosimaBlackfyre chapter 3 . 1/30/2006
Interesting dreams Misato's having lol. Hopefully she and Shinji will get together soon. And Shinji needs to be a man and fall in love w/ Misato! Nuff said.
BIGBOSS chapter 3 . 1/7/2006
Such a good story please update!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »