Reviews for Anywhere but Here
Joralie chapter 6 . 5/25/2005
I don't no if tou have a continuation, but, the story it very good, if you have a continuation, please continue!
SpyMaster chapter 6 . 5/10/2005
Ah Danny. Glad he's better but I sense that the story doesn't end here. Can't wait to find out what happens next
EloiseTwo chapter 6 . 5/9/2005
Oh, this was very interesting. I liked the emotional switch between Danny and Clair. That's a very interesting twist! And I love the Viv/Danny friendship. She does mother him a little, and it's always non-intrusive and sweet. You got it just right. :) Thank you!
x-angelicism-x chapter 6 . 5/8/2005
Ohh i love it. :-), i like how you started the next year the same but threw in how he was at viv's ... all good,. Yey I cant wait for season 3 either. I think I should of been bornin the states, because I only like US programmes!
SpyMaster chapter 5 . 4/26/2005
Poor Danny! I like it because it's a good story but poor Danny. He will be alright right? Please? Update soon!
EloiseTwo chapter 5 . 4/25/2005
OMG! "Poor Danny" just doesn't seem to cover it. All I am saying is that you better get him out of that state and that ward, or I will throw a fit! . . . OK, I won't, but even the fact that I want to is a testament of how much you've gotten to me with this very interesting and emotional story! LOL. Please, please continue!
loozy chapter 5 . 4/24/2005
*whimpers softly*

Poor Danny... *whimpers some more*

Please udpate soon... This fic is really intense...
EloiseTwo chapter 4 . 4/13/2005
A very emotionally powerful chapter. And not devoid of humor, which is the hardest thing to do. I loved the glimpses into Jack's and Viv's thoughts, as well as Danny's memories of the fateful day. Great details.

Don't worry about making sense. If it makes sense to you, the writer, chances are it will to us (the readers). I can't wait to see the continuation of this. Thank you
anmodo chapter 4 . 4/13/2005
The tension you are building here is really good. I hope they find him soon. Poor Danny.
loozy chapter 4 . 4/13/2005
OMG.

Shit, they need to find Danny soon... He can't drink the vodka, that's not good... Oh now...

Please update son, please... If you need any help, beta- ing or otherwise, don't hesitate to ask, just get the new chap done quickly, I beg you *goes down on knees to do some proper begging*
radioactive.raccoon chapter 4 . 4/13/2005
oh dear...continue soon!
EloiseTwo chapter 3 . 4/4/2005
I like your Clair, and I don't think she is that different from the girl in the episode. We have seen her at her most agitated, but the drawings and the way she must have been before the awful memory felt spot on.

Words off the Internet never pack the same kind of a punch as when you see the actual episode, and watching Enrique over and over again doesn't seem like a bad thing to me. LOL. I am loving this story, and cannot wait to read more! Thank you.
Laura B chapter 3 . 4/3/2005
I've just read the first three chapters and it's a really good story. I'm intrigued to know where Danny has disappeared to.
anmodo chapter 3 . 4/2/2005
Interesting...to bring Clare into the story. Very sweet interaction between Danny and Clare. Good job.
SpyMaster chapter 3 . 4/2/2005
Well Danny's ok, I knew that but it was nice to get confirmation. Why hasn't he called in though? Really good, I think it's totally in character for Danny to visit Clare, in fact it makes me wonder why nobody has written about it before. Update soon!