Reviews for The Two Lymans
Manticore1162 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Interesting. Well written. Oddly enough the scuttle-butt is that, up until they rewrote things after John Spencer passed away, Vinick was supposed to win. Which tells me that someone in charge was smoking crack. Anyway, I can't buy into this one at all. If Donna was "with" Cliff "Slimeball" Calley after Josh had to risk his career to save her $$ the last time, then she's too stupid to be with Josh. In his shoes I'd turn my back and walk away without a second glance, and with no angst to speak of.

Abe
dustedoffanoldie chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Aw I
uwprincess chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Oh, my gosh. That was great. I really loved him pulling her to the corner. Great twist on who kissed who. Just all around a really good characterization of both of them. well done.
bauerfreak chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Yay! Awesome fic. Please write more.
The Weather Gal chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
Excellent Story! Especially for your first TWW fic! I'd love to see more of your work, you capture Josh very well!
Micky Fine chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Awesome first fic! Wish mine had been that fantastic. Definitely want to see more. Great job!

-Micky
Jezebel Violet chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
That was so sweet :-)

I'm really happy you're writing West Wing fics, especially J/D. I've read all you're Mondler fics, so this is excting! Keep up the great work!
Lindsey2 chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
brilliant A! I've been checking for W.W alerts from you for a few weeks now, very pleased you took the plunge and wrote a J/D fanfic! I'd read enough spoilers to know who Santos and Vinnik were, I felt really sorry for Josh!

And yay, they KISSED!

write more soon - gosh what are we doing to our 'Friends' readers! First I sort of disappear and write J-D fanfics, then you do! I don't think I'd better announce my retirement from Friends fandom just yet, it might be too much for them lol. :-) Between you and me though, I think after TOW the Auction is finished, I MIGHT consider quitting too. Like you, my inspiration has faded lately. I've been thinking about it for ages now, funny how you were thinking along the same lines too!