Reviews for My Destiny
Otori666 chapter 10 . 1/17/2009
A good story but you use a lot of quotes from the actual books eg. the fight scene is very similar to the one with Kotaro. Try using your own words, your writing is good. A good storyline and characters.

P.S. have you read "Heaven's et is Wide" and "Harsh Cry of the Heron"?
arkennes chapter 2 . 10/5/2007
hey this is good! i've been searching fanfics for TotO for ages! But just to tell u did u knwo the fouth book: the harsh cry of the heron is out? it's really good! it tells u about takeo and his son

The fifth book: Heaven's net is wide or something, might be out i'm not sure.
Laura's Fantasia chapter 10 . 12/3/2005
hope the exams went well. nice ending, but the last sentence doesn't really sum it up. other than that, great story! write more!
Laura's Fantasia chapter 8 . 12/3/2005
are you making kenji betray takeo again? You'd better not be!
Laura's Fantasia chapter 7 . 12/3/2005
ooh, next chapter should be good! can't wait!
Laura's Fantasia chapter 6 . 12/3/2005
much better now its longer, but not too long. Nice twist.
Laura's Fantasia chapter 5 . 12/3/2005
Great chapter, but make sure you use spell check before you post - it does help.
Laura's Fantasia chapter 2 . 12/3/2005
I didn't review for the last chapter because I wasn'treally sure what I could put. Great beginning. I was thinking of doing an Otori fic just like this one, but I'll read this first. Doesn't Kori know Takeo is his father, and that Kikuta killed his mother? What does he think happened to his parents?
lslines chapter 10 . 4/27/2005
I loved the story, shame it ended. The alternate ending with Kaede giving birth to a boy sounds interesting, and I've already thought up what would happen in that. Later and keep up the good work.

~Flame the fearfull
lslines chapter 9 . 4/27/2005
Takeo! Yes I'm worried about Takeo, but also about Kori. Off to read the next chapter! *clicks the button*
lslines chapter 8 . 4/25/2005
Another chapter down! How many are you planning? And your making them slightly short again. Try and aim for at least 10 a chapter, preferably more. You'll be amazed at the difference it makes.
lslines chapter 7 . 4/23/2005
Stupid Akio... Hate him. Dream isn't a good thing either. Waiting for next update!

~Flame
lslines chapter 6 . 3/29/2005
*glomps you* I have an idea of the plot, yet I'll keep it to myself. And you got it longer! Good for you!

Ja ne!
lslines chapter 5 . 3/29/2005
No problem I've been meaning to look for an Otori fic for a while so I was estactic when I found this. *glares at Akio* Damned bad guys *procedes to bash him up* Update again soon please!

Ja ne
lslines chapter 4 . 3/24/2005
I finally found an Otori fic! Very interesting, very interesting. Update this again soon. But I think you need to make the chapters a little longer, put more in them.