Reviews for A Demon’s Guide To Surviving The Human World
glow-in-the-dark chapter 3 . 5/16/2006
An odd kind of humor. Creepy. But always funny. Your strength is in your style; you're a good writer. There are so many theatrical tricks, like instructions in a script, that it's easy to lose sight of that, but you really do write well. :)
yllom21 chapter 3 . 2/21/2006
Oh, god! That was hilarious! I was laughing my ass off! Nice job, wonderful ficlet.
Raven and Angel chapter 3 . 7/11/2005
Hm...not as good as the last. but ut suffices! not as funny...U.U Ah well
dizappearingirl chapter 3 . 6/1/2005
tis most amusing... slightly scary and wierd at the end... but funny all the same.

_will read more.
Kitsune Shika chapter 3 . 5/26/2005
Okay, way creepy, but funny. O.O;; Heh, you act weird in here... But who cares its at least funny. Hm, maybe I should consider purchising... BUT HAGGLE! THE SWEET JOY OF HAGGLE! XD *coughcough* Sorry. Neopets addicted. ; Well, update soon. And I'll update AD'R as soon as I get my computer back, because right now I'm at schooll. XDD Ja ne!
Kyoki Hinote chapter 3 . 5/26/2005
LOL, very VERY funny. And now that I've seen 'Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy', I understand how it's even funnier now. You'll have to email me that picture you were drawing of Kurama, ne? _
SamiKismet chapter 3 . 5/26/2005
"Ahh, This is wrong in so many ways! It's like my grandfather is groping me." *cackles* My fav. line! Still can't stop laughing! Fun chapter!
KaraKurama chapter 3 . 5/26/2005
That's so funny! Poor Kurama!
JessKnowsBest chapter 3 . 5/25/2005
I want a plastic case that says 'don't panic'! can i set up to arrive at my descendants' house in four thousand years? or is that illegal? oh, and i'm broke. can i have it for free? please?
Ugly Kitten chapter 2 . 5/23/2005
LOL, oh my GOD! That is so funny! I could just imagine you with a big red button marked "Revive" just to bring Hiei back to life. And pink kitties...Dirty mouths galore...now, when are you going to update and what will we demons be learning next? I need to learn how to survive this place called Human world. Does your story have a plastic case with the friendly phrase "Don't Panic" on it, by chance? Can I buy it in blue?
Dark Immortal Warrior chapter 2 . 4/29/2005
this chapter has probably goten a lot of review, but this is my first in reading your work of halarious...ness. -shifty glances- you must do more! (paramedics difibralate DIW)I'm good!

(coughs and walks out of hospital)
Black Wolf Jaganshi Lover chapter 2 . 4/24/2005
You are doing an exvellent job. I WAS CRACKING UP! THIS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS!L LATER.
Raven and Angel chapter 2 . 3/24/2005
Oh, god! THIS IS HILARIOUS! -continues to roll around on the ground for the next 15 min or so...- Oh...oh, oh. -wipes tears from eyes- ...-starts laughing again-
Senpai-Hibari-san chapter 2 . 3/23/2005
That was extemlely funny I loved it and that number for the uncenored version that was a funny thing to put at the end. _ ROCK ON!
Senpai-Hibari-san chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
This looks like its gonna be really cool s oI'm going to read the 1st chapter now. ROCK ON!