Reviews for A Demon’s Guide To Surviving The Human World
glow-in-the-dark chapter 3 . 5/16/2006
An odd kind of humor. Creepy. But always funny. Your strength is in your style; you're a good writer. There are so many theatrical tricks, like instructions in a script, that it's easy to lose sight of that, but you really do write well. :)
yllom21 chapter 3 . 2/21/2006
Oh, god! That was hilarious! I was laughing my ass off! Nice job, wonderful ficlet.
Raven and Angel chapter 3 . 7/11/2005
Hm...not as good as the last. but ut suffices! not as funny...U.U Ah well
dizappearingirl chapter 3 . 6/1/2005
tis most amusing... slightly scary and wierd at the end... but funny all the same.

_will read more.
etonikto chapter 3 . 5/26/2005
Okay, way creepy, but funny. O.O;; Heh, you act weird in here... But who cares its at least funny. Hm, maybe I should consider purchising... BUT HAGGLE! THE SWEET JOY OF HAGGLE! XD *coughcough* Sorry. Neopets addicted. ; Well, update soon. And I'll update AD'R as soon as I get my computer back, because right now I'm at schooll. XDD Ja ne!
Kyoki Hinote chapter 3 . 5/26/2005
LOL, very VERY funny. And now that I've seen 'Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy', I understand how it's even funnier now. You'll have to email me that picture you were drawing of Kurama, ne? _~
SamiKismet chapter 3 . 5/26/2005
"Ahh, This is wrong in so many ways! It's like my grandfather is groping me." *cackles* My fav. line! Still can't stop laughing! Fun chapter!
KaraKurama chapter 3 . 5/26/2005
That's so funny! Poor Kurama!
JessKnowsBest chapter 3 . 5/25/2005
I want a plastic case that says 'don't panic'! can i set up to arrive at my descendants' house in four thousand years? or is that illegal? oh, and i'm broke. can i have it for free? please?
Ugly Kitten chapter 2 . 5/23/2005
LOL, oh my GOD! That is so funny! I could just imagine you with a big red button marked "Revive" just to bring Hiei back to life. And pink kitties...Dirty mouths, when are you going to update and what will we demons be learning next? I need to learn how to survive this place called Human world. Does your story have a plastic case with the friendly phrase "Don't Panic" on it, by chance? Can I buy it in blue?
Dark Immortal Warrior chapter 2 . 4/29/2005
this chapter has probably goten a lot of review, but this is my first in reading your work of halarious...ness. -shifty glances- you must do more! (paramedics difibralate DIW)I'm good!

(coughs and walks out of hospital)
Black Wolf Jaganshi Lover chapter 2 . 4/24/2005
Raven and Angel chapter 2 . 3/24/2005
Oh, god! THIS IS HILARIOUS! -continues to roll around on the ground for the next 15 min or so...- Oh...oh, oh. -wipes tears from eyes- ...-starts laughing again-
Senpai-Hibari-san chapter 2 . 3/23/2005
That was extemlely funny I loved it and that number for the uncenored version that was a funny thing to put at the end. _ ROCK ON!
Senpai-Hibari-san chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
This looks like its gonna be really cool s oI'm going to read the 1st chapter now. ROCK ON!