Reviews for It's for the good of the mission
i really like sanji okay chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
OH NO STAR IS CHEERLEADER?...i can imagine that.
DYlogger chapter 9 . 9/28/2009
BATMAN JOKES? OMG!
Professor River Song chapter 13 . 2/20/2006
i really like it. a little confusing (sp?) but you should have them go back to the school and have people starting to put 2an'2 together... you know? that they might me the TT? just an idea...

aire (update soon!)
dark girl chapter 13 . 1/31/2006
the plot line was very hard to follow
lalal chapter 4 . 7/15/2005
ok... batman wouldn't act like the way he acted in this fic but robin as a school nerd! that is really original! _ and great story.
teen titan girl chapter 13 . 6/9/2005
i love the story so much u should make sequcel
Natalie chapter 13 . 5/22/2005
You were right it was too abrupt of an ending. It was a very creative story, aka I really liked it. I don't like the fact that you had Nightwolf/Alex join the team. The Raven-in-the-cafe part of this fic was really good.
serlgee chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
eCute! Since Robin and Starfire are already dating, will BB and Raven start dating too? Or are they already dating? _

~serl_gee
Zoe Saugin chapter 13 . 5/15/2005
I REALLY LIKE YOUR STORY! UPDATE SOON!
Masao chapter 13 . 5/14/2005
awsome work ladies hope to see more of it the last chapter jumped a bit from scene to scene not a lot just abit. oh yeah sorry for moving your stuff at lunch!
Masao chapter 2 . 5/5/2005
robin a nerd, bb a popular kid, this cant be easy for them to pull off! I'd hate to robin right now. Write on!
pippin634 chapter 2 . 4/7/2005
This is great so far. I feel sorry for robin and cyborg is mean.
purewanderlust chapter 2 . 4/2/2005
Righty-O. Alright chapter, still coulda been longer. And, you missed acouple commas,but good otherwise.

Toodles Again,

CE
purewanderlust chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
I TOLD you I'd get around to reviewing!Good chapter, kinda short, though. I like it. My one suggestion is take off the word "confused" at the end,it seems weird to me.

Toodles,

CE
StarryNightT chapter 2 . 4/2/2005
LMAO! haha! sorry robin it had to be done. but i have friends in band! it's not all bad! though i'm in choir i love choir _ it's fun i like the songs we sing. can't wait for the next chapter! bye!