Reviews for Displaced
antimatterenergy chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I liked it. Very good characterization.
Savendia chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
That is funny and sad at the same time. The only place he fits in is SG-1. Not that he probably ever *really* fit into the academic world, him being so much younger than everyone and, well, not forgetting the lovely speech that got him into the Stargate program in the first place. But he fits even less now that he's become so much a soldier. Sad... But it still made me laugh.

And I do like the description of Jack as a marshmallow... Hehe :D
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Short, to the point, funny and yet shows a serious point that Daniel is more than either just a scientist or a soldier. Yet people always underestimated him. Well written and not crowded with unnecessary detail.
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
i love how Daniel doesn't quite fit anywhere
Eilidh17 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Great little fic. Your so good at writing for SG1 any chance of you penning some more...its never too late!
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
haha I love that Daniel was mistaken for a soldier insteed of a scientist... though the US military might as well just give him a rank now as he has done more that most officers could ever dream of doing :-D
Fading Grace chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Ya gotta wonder how many spare pairs of glasses he goes through...
SeedC chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Nice. :) I love how you use the eyes of another to maybe widen Daniel's about himself.
Feline Feral chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Awesome story. I luved it. :)
Twitch in my eye chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Your daniel is HOT! At least he sounds hot. I hope you keep going, but the The End part makes me think ou won't.
Teri chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Layton, I am pleased to seeing you posting again. What a wonderful short story. It does a great job of showing how much Daniel has changed. Good work!
Banner chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
I really enjoyed this one. You painted a highly evocative picture in just one scene. I've always wondered about Daniel has felt about becoming a soldier...
Seanait chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
lol! thats great! i most definately loved it!