Reviews for Naruto: Hinata Gaiden
subzerodx chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
That was awsome sorry I was late
Dark Fash chapter 6 . 9/4/2013
very nice chapter however the income of the the battle between itachi kisame vs orochimaru kabuto is not what to be expected because itachi can make the difference between clones and originals so there is noway he can be fooled by a clone ... and the defeat of neiji isn't clear because Keiten cannot be eazily defeated by a chidori ...
Tentai.t chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Oooo. The suspense is killing me. Just a little bit more grammatical errors and typos, but overall good beginning.
yagya chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
Eactly ! the battle betwen hyuugas and uchiha was really beautiful... making the most powerful battel look like a childs play...
sour sucker25846 chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
Can't wait! When is the next 10 coming out its my lucky number all chapter 10s are my favourout
KuroKanashimi chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
kakashi is the best ninja they have other then the sannin & clan heads & if said ninja walked into my office bloody & battered & about to die... i'll put the WHOLE village on full alert & notify my allies...
KuroKanashimi chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
why is rain ninja all the way in fire land?
KuroKanashimi chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Problem EVERYONE knows about her infatuation BUT no one can figure out who her greatest fear is? despite neji giving them naruto chunin exam event... i mean WtF EVERYONE knows and you're telling me that sakura is the only one who fucking knew & her actions are super rude... storming into a clan estate WtF shes a genin btw... SmH and That bs you said she knows about all her classmates is BS!
Amer Leon chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
i am wondering where naruto is? so far this is a hinata story...but not naruhina at all.
Amer Leon chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
another good chap with lots of good fight description...i liked it...still...i think that in a story that is described as a romance...there should have been some hints and and maybe som interaction by now between naruto and hinata...that is a missing componant of your story at this point.
Amer Leon chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
good chap...but one thing that is clearly missing is naruto...hinata hasn't even spoken to him to this point and we are at the conclusion of 5 chaps. i think you needed to get naruto and hinata together at least to talk by this point...in a naruhina story.
Amer Leon chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
it seems like the steam just went out of the story...does this mean hinata is giving up her quest to find naruto and confess to him? she gave up her quest to easily. i will read on to find out what happens next.
Amer Leon chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
wow! this was a great chap...a lot of cool events...especially the confession of her love for naruto that hinata made in front of gaara and family. i like the way you present hinata and show neji and kurenia talking about how strong she is.
Amer Leon chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
i like the chap...pretty dramatic attack on hinata here...especially the one in the genjutsu...that made it seem naruto was attacking her. I wish she would have been able to get to naruto...just to see how he reacts to her...but i will wait to see what you do with the story. in the first sentence you spelled 'since' as 'sins'...also a few other spelling mistakes..but easy to figure out for me.
Amer Leon chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
interesting story beginning and the plot seems different than any other that i have seen. i will read on to see what happens to hinata.