Reviews for The Fire Within
Viro Blade chapter 11 . 9/3/2015
I sooo wished that someone had took that sick bastard's dick off and stuff it down his throat and then kill him slowly. But other than that really good, I sooo loved the happy ending.
Viro Blade chapter 3 . 9/3/2015
I don't normally do this, normally I wait until the end of the story, and review, but I'll let this one go.
I sooo want to rip Slade's ugly head off.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/12/2015
You're a sick person! How could you write something like that. It was so sad. And to think that enjoyed this fanfiction. That was a sad story. I WAS your #1 fan. Not anymore!
BonesGirl447 chapter 11 . 6/22/2014
Wait.. You kind of hinted at it throughout the story, but you never answered if Starfire was pregnant or not. Oh well, I'll jut take it as not.
BonesGirl447 chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
Ugh as soon as you said her name my mind went to BTVS. I'll try to picture her different... not working so well right now.
BonesGirl447 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Oh my gosh. Laughed at the end. Thanks for making me laugh Sorry I just found your story this week. :/
Iamfunfunfun65 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I love this story! and yes i am new and I already read the whole story
shandi chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
are you using german if so please email me back
Lil chap welsh nd proud chapter 11 . 1/21/2008
Absolutly Mazin fic m8 :D
ravanwolf chapter 11 . 9/2/2006
SLADE YOU F* BASTARD!

I'm sorry, I don't usually swear but that phrase is the most fitting for Slade. Ew, who knew he- no wait, I'm sorry, IT!-IT was bisexual
Black Raven chapter 2 . 8/23/2006
Hey this story is good!

But the word for daughter in german is tochter not totcher.

I'm from Austria, so I have to know.

Go on with the story like before!I really like it!
Teva chapter 9 . 3/27/2006
:'( My GOD. Slade is a F**KING EVIL B*STARD. AGH. -pokes his eye out and shoves it in the other socket... and breaks every one of his bones and... and.. and.. andandand locks him in a something to rot.-
Teva chapter 2 . 3/27/2006
Oh yeah! I LOVE DRU! heh.. I was wondering whether it was just a coincidence... XD AGH DIE SLADE.
Silver Warrior chapter 11 . 3/8/2006
Slade is a sick sonofabitch. A side, twisted, sadistic bastard.
cemetarydemon chapter 11 . 10/8/2005
interesting...very interesting. nice job though some parts were a little -cough- sick. but good none the less. that would be funny if you wrote a sequel to this sequel but you summed up the furure all ready. but we never got to find out who aidens parents were. I WANNA KNOW I WANNA KNOW. yea it would be nice to put up a just so you know chapter saying aidens parents who had this many kids stuff like that. i weird i know.