Reviews for The Fire Within
BonesGirl447 chapter 11 . 6/22/2014
Wait.. You kind of hinted at it throughout the story, but you never answered if Starfire was pregnant or not. Oh well, I'll jut take it as not.
BonesGirl447 chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
Ugh as soon as you said her name my mind went to BTVS. I'll try to picture her different... not working so well right now.
BonesGirl447 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Oh my gosh. Laughed at the end. Thanks for making me laugh Sorry I just found your story this week. :/
Iamfunfunfun65 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I love this story! and yes i am new and I already read the whole story
shandi chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
are you using german if so please email me back
Lil chap welsh nd proud chapter 11 . 1/21/2008
Absolutly Mazin fic m8 :D
ravanwolf chapter 11 . 9/2/2006
SLADE YOU F* BASTARD!

I'm sorry, I don't usually swear but that phrase is the most fitting for Slade. Ew, who knew he- no wait, I'm sorry, IT!-IT was bisexual
Black Raven chapter 2 . 8/23/2006
Hey this story is good!

But the word for daughter in german is tochter not totcher.

I'm from Austria, so I have to know.

Go on with the story like before!I really like it!
Teva chapter 9 . 3/27/2006
:'( My GOD. Slade is a F**KING EVIL B*STARD. AGH. -pokes his eye out and shoves it in the other socket... and breaks every one of his bones and... and.. and.. andandand locks him in a something to rot.-
Teva chapter 2 . 3/27/2006
Oh yeah! I LOVE DRU! heh.. I was wondering whether it was just a coincidence... XD AGH DIE SLADE.
Silver Warrior chapter 11 . 3/8/2006
Slade is a sick sonofabitch. A side, twisted, sadistic bastard.
cemetarydemon chapter 11 . 10/8/2005
interesting...very interesting. nice job though some parts were a little -cough- sick. but good none the less. that would be funny if you wrote a sequel to this sequel but you summed up the furure all ready. but we never got to find out who aidens parents were. I WANNA KNOW I WANNA KNOW. yea it would be nice to put up a just so you know chapter saying aidens parents who had this many kids stuff like that. i weird i know.
Lady Elm chapter 11 . 7/20/2005
WOW the whole story was GREAT!

Emma
FullWhicanAlchemist chapter 11 . 7/14/2005
OMG! That was so awesome! Ever since I read Keeping Secrets, I've been asking myself "What whould happen if Raven WAS pregnant?" I love the story. Well, I didn't like the Yaoi part or the lemon, but it was still a good story. Keeping secrets, In my opinion, was better, but this story was good in its own way. You're an awesome writer!

Laterz,

Alexzandria: The Full Whican Alchemist
King Phoenix chapter 8 . 7/5/2005
That was sick and wrong in so many ways. I thought I was about to loose it all over my computer; if you catch my drift. In future stories could you not insert the Yaoi scenes or make some kind of fic that are like deleted Yaoi scenes.