Reviews for Relationships Change II
NicXDix chapter 40 . 1/20
Oh...my...godddddd! I loved the story (again) eventhough I've already read it! This story will ALWAYS be my fav on fanfic! I wish you could make another sequel! But oh well, its been like 12 years and still not another one...;(bye! PS: I LOVE ALL OF YOUR STORIES NOT JUST THIS ONE. YOU ARE A FAB WRITER AND ONE DAY YOU SHOULD BE LIKE JK ROWLING!
Lil347 chapter 40 . 1/5
This story was amazing! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2017
lmao and Emma Watson played belle in the new b&b
Maria0014 chapter 32 . 11/9/2017
Actually it is safe to have sex when your pregnant no matter how far along
Anonymous chapter 15 . 10/29/2017
The Star Wars references on point
anonymous chapter 7 . 10/20/2017
I knew all those songs and it is near the end of 2017
Anonymous chapter 6 . 10/19/2017
The last lines
Anonymous chapter 5 . 10/19/2017
Up till this day Green
day is still good and I am saying this as one of the people that rediscovered the older music
Anonymous chapter 4 . 10/19/2017
That last line was on point
Anonymous chapter 3 . 10/19/2017
So was the when Narcissisa said they would Kedavra him and not arsenic
Anonymous chapter 3 . 10/19/2017
That family balls joke was so hilarious
amguevara88 chapter 40 . 3/6/2017
This story and its prequel were great. I binge read all of it today . I love how complex Draco is . I feel your take on him had an air of realism,
Guest chapter 40 . 2/26/2017
Best fanfic I'v ever read so sweet and emotional. I have to say i cried alot in both relationship change
Guest chapter 38 . 2/12/2017
this story old but did u not know any other word besides conjured sigh...
Melancholia chapter 40 . 2/16/2016
Okay, I really enjoyed this fanfic as well as Relationshaips Change II. I hope you go with that earlier idea and change it into a trilogy. Um so there are some puntuation, grammatical and wording problems throughout here so I don't know it might be an idea to fix that but other than that I loved this. Also I don't really listen to Eminem but I do LOVE Johnny Depp, so according to a few sources of mine he will be playing a part in one of my fave book turn movies Skulduggery Pleasant, and he should either be playing the part of Skulduggery Pleasant himself or the part of a villain, Spring Heeled Jack. Harry Potter friends should love Skulduggery Pleasant, so yeah that's all I got.
2,506 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »