Reviews for Relationships Change II
Maria0014 chapter 32 . 11/9
Actually it is safe to have sex when your pregnant no matter how far along
Anonymous chapter 15 . 10/29
The Star Wars references on point
anonymous chapter 7 . 10/20
I knew all those songs and it is near the end of 2017
Anonymous chapter 6 . 10/19
The last lines
Anonymous chapter 5 . 10/19
Up till this day Green
day is still good and I am saying this as one of the people that rediscovered the older music
Anonymous chapter 4 . 10/19
That last line was on point
Anonymous chapter 3 . 10/19
So was the when Narcissisa said they would Kedavra him and not arsenic
Anonymous chapter 3 . 10/19
That family balls joke was so hilarious
amguevara88 chapter 40 . 3/6
This story and its prequel were great. I binge read all of it today . I love how complex Draco is . I feel your take on him had an air of realism,
Best fanfic I'v ever read so sweet and emotional. I have to say i cried alot in both relationship change
this story old but did u not know any other word besides conjured sigh...
Melancholia chapter 40 . 2/16/2016
Okay, I really enjoyed this fanfic as well as Relationshaips Change II. I hope you go with that earlier idea and change it into a trilogy. Um so there are some puntuation, grammatical and wording problems throughout here so I don't know it might be an idea to fix that but other than that I loved this. Also I don't really listen to Eminem but I do LOVE Johnny Depp, so according to a few sources of mine he will be playing a part in one of my fave book turn movies Skulduggery Pleasant, and he should either be playing the part of Skulduggery Pleasant himself or the part of a villain, Spring Heeled Jack. Harry Potter friends should love Skulduggery Pleasant, so yeah that's all I got.
xFlipJamsx chapter 40 . 2/7/2015
i love this story :D Relationships Change and Relationships Change II are two of my favorite dramione stories XD
Guest chapter 40 . 6/28/2014
So I loved this! I read both fanfics in a wekk . I was so hooked I couldn't put my phone down! Thank you for writing them. Killer job!
Caroline chapter 40 . 12/18/2013
Wow your sequel was really really good! The story was really funny and made me laugh out loud and my family would look at me weirdly. But yea definitely one of my favourite fanfics. And draco is so damn hot. I wish he was real :(
2,503 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »