Reviews for Back Roads
Chrate chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
Awww...what a cute story :)
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 4/1/2009
Very cute! I really enjoyed it! Perfect!
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 4/1/2009
Wonderful! Very cute! I enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
Perfect! I really enjoyed it! Very cute!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Great chapter! Hilarious! I really enjoyed it!
sailormoonfreak5311 chapter 4 . 2/27/2008
aww that so cute!
yalyssa chapter 4 . 4/13/2006
Girl, let me tell you - this is yo best story! It is great. I just loved the dialogue between them. It was so cute and funny. Thank you for writing this, I'm so for real! You got it goin on!
GeminiStarGrl16 chapter 4 . 9/28/2005
I think I've read this story about 4 times now and let me just tell you...I love it to pieces!...I'm having trouble waiting for Sunday and it's only Wednesday...at least it's a double shot with the crossover...so I'm keeping my mind occupied with some all the nice Woody/Jordan goodness that I've already read
fermented710 chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Ah...first fic i ever read, really good one too. Absouloutly love it..it is a masterpice...keep up the good work!

HEPHZIBAH DEATH HERZEGOVINA
xanya-forever chapter 4 . 5/2/2005
So cute. SO CUTE. Okay, one of the cutest fics I've ever read. Oh my gosh, I'm grinning all over. Rhere is nothing NOTHING I love more than well written Jordan and Woody fluff, so this really made my night. In Australia, we've just seen 'Locard's Exchange' and I'm beginning to get rather ansty about whether Jordan and Woody will actually get together, so this REALLY helped. It was funny, very well characterized and warmed me to the very core of my soul. Absolutely wonderful work!
don't hate me cuz i'm liberal chapter 2 . 5/1/2005
hey man, i go to school in milton. not cool representation of us...but good story.
berta101 chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
one of my favorite stories.. if possible make a sequel or something ! PLEASE!
moonbebe chapter 4 . 4/5/2005
Oh, that was funny! I really, really enjoyed your story. It made me giggle throughout. I especially liked the discussion concerning nicknames at the end... "but you can refer to me as 'Big Woody'". LOL! Thanks!
Chelito chapter 4 . 3/31/2005
Gah! So good. It made me all warm and fuzzy inside. Delightfully well written and charmingly comedic. As well you managed to capture the tone of "Crossing Jordan". It'd be spankin with a bit more description. Aces! keep up the work.
Mallorysgirl chapter 4 . 3/24/2005