Reviews for Dragonball Infinity
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 23 . 4/8/2019
Awesome Story! I'm really curious to what happens next :) ! Till next time, bye!
Damonyummy2 chapter 23 . 3/17/2016
Totally excited for the next update I'm loving how its not only about the canon its other things about plus its probably the longest fem Goku I've found yet I also love how you add the Gods into it that's not the God Destroyer
amcox1307 chapter 23 . 1/27/2015
Please update or finish soon! I'm really enjoying this story and would love to read more.
gundamzbd36 chapter 23 . 6/28/2012
whats going to happen next?
Yin7 chapter 23 . 3/22/2011
good story

are u every going to update
teiboi chapter 23 . 4/4/2008
wow this was good until the end it kinda got a little confuse. but anyhoo it's been awhile since you last updated. are you still planning on to continue the story?
Chaos Saiyajin chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Awesome
Goldenfightergirl chapter 23 . 4/19/2007
hey you said you update in march but its april! PLEASE PLEASE WRITES SOME MORE! any ways great story so far
Writer-Person chapter 23 . 4/8/2007
I think this is one of your best works, though i've only read through a few of your fictions. It had a couple cofusing parts in it with the whole mirror image concept... but i managed to grasp it after awhile. Keep up the good work, i hope you update soon!
fluffypup chapter 23 . 3/22/2007
great so far
Mistress Potter chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Nice chapter. Keep up the excellent work! ;)
warpbait chapter 20 . 2/2/2007
I WILL EAT ALL OF YOUR PIE TWICE!
frozentears chapter 22 . 1/21/2007
this continues to onfold and im screwe awaiting ur updates...

why did u have to make this fic so damn addictive?

ur a readers dream cuz u know how to spin a yarn... but ur also plain torture cuz of the wait...

hope u continue,

lata!
Trevaunna chapter 21 . 12/23/2006
Please Update! I love this story so much I put a favorites link up for it. I'm eagerly anticipating the next chapter like the world is waiting for the last harry potter book. LOL.
Goldenfightergirl chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
hey alstair when are you going to update? i've been waiting for almost 3 months. and my patience isn't that long. i'm surprise i lasted this long so please update!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »