Reviews for Hidden in the Closet
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/28
i love what Stan says at the ending! i love this so much! its so cute yet pretty sad for Kyle. I LOVE IT!
DarkNemi chapter 1 . 6/10
I just love all of your stories, they are so beautiful! keep up the good work 3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
that was grat ! man i want to see them tell stans parents ... kyles family is men
QYFGF chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Waaaaah. Are you kidding me? This story is really good.
notactive616 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Geez you really like being mean to Kyle don'tchya? Haha anyways poor Kyle! I never liked his mom. She's a bitch. But now he can live with Stan! :D
Ace-of-black chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
i think it should be longer

but i stll loved it3
FrigidSnow chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
As soon as they got to his house, Stan pushed Kyle into the shower, ordering him to take a hot bath and get himself warm. He brought him a change of clothes, and was surprised to see him dressed in his own clothes when he got out half an hour later. "You have your own clothes here?" Stan asked, receiving a nod from Kyle. "Why?" To that, Kyle did not answer. His head was still bowed.

Ehehe, at this point, I knew. ;;
Saiyuri-Chan chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Your not PLEASED with it? NOT PLEASED WITH IT! You continue this story NOW or you will hear from me again! Not continuing a great start to a story? FOR SHAME
TheXYZ chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
AMAZING. As usual. I feel so bad for Kyle. Great writing! I can't believe English is not your first language.
Witherwings7 chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
I loved this story. It was well written and realistic. No matter how many morals you have, you can get desperate enough to steal food. Poor Kyle *bundles him up*
Natasha Hyatt chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
They already know. :] Stan is such a sweetheart.
Lilchicky004 chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Aww, that was such a sweet, cute ending! But the fic was still so sad. I loved the introduction about closets. That was very creative.

I love it.
Coffeey chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Woah Kyle's Parents Are So Mean!Poor Kyle,But It Was Really Good!

8)Coffeey
Stephanie chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
I think this story is so sweet...very good. Keep it up!
Moonglo chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
I love the last line, it's a perfect way to end this! Very lovely.