Reviews for Naked
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Very hot.
izzabella11 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Lovely fic, really interesting and beautifully written
Kim chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
I recenlty discovered BSG and fanfiction. This is story is justbeautiful. "Now, with her legs wrapped around him and his like aname a prayer and a plea on her lips." Just so exquisite. Thank you.
TamSibling chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
This was absolutely beautiful - and frakkin' hot! It is so hard to get both in the same fic. I love your portrayal of both Lee and Kara and how they are "naked" with each other in different ways. Beautiful!
cmf161 chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Why, oh why couldn't this be the reality of Kara and Lee from the get-go. Wow! This was not only hot and steamy, but passionate and lovely too. This is how it is done! Why every day between Kara & Lee isn't spent like this I just don't want to know! This is simply fantastic! Thanks!
Hell-of-Fire chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
I absolutely love this one! It's purely amazing! Thanks for writing it!
Camreyn chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Lost for words, torn to pieces... Can't express what I feel... But I do want more... And more... Didn't know this side of you, but do love it. C.
Nytel chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Oh, very nice. You're a really good writer. :)
crimsonshadoe chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
"With his eyes closed, Lee's mouth turns up in a small boyish smile at the touch and the beauty of him breaks her heart. He's the only man she'll allow to do that. He's the only man who can reach inside and claim her body heart and soul in one heartbreaking sleepy smile."

One of my all time favourite lines.

*sigh*

Crimsonshadoe
adafrog chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Very sweet. Loved it.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
This probably one of the most romantic Lee/Kara stories I've read so far. It went straight to my heart.
Darlian chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Beautiful...breath-takingly beautiful.
Raquedan chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Awesome. And I mean that, not in the surfer sense of the word, "Awesome, dude!", but in the "deserving of awe" sense.