Reviews for Shut Up
aswum story :DD
Miki Fubuki chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
Update. i love it.
mikaera chapter 10 . 1/7/2007
I just can say one thing: excelent story. I loved it. Great job

mikaera

ps. and i love kai and tala :P
catseyes77 chapter 10 . 3/18/2006
aw so cute, update soon ;p
NeverSmile chapter 10 . 3/16/2006
I feel like crying, it's jut too good!

Tala made a dent in the wall, I feel sorry

for the wall.
NeverSmile chapter 9 . 1/7/2006
wow, they finally did it. btw, when did they take their cloths off?
Milla Kuznetsov chapter 9 . 1/7/2006
Hee hee, lemon . Er . . . right -.-' Anyways, I'm happy you updated and I don't mind that you took a while - I know you just updated but like what everyone else says: UPDATE SOON PLEASE!

Oh, and i was wondering if Bryan was going to do revenge or somthing after Tala tells him O.o Bryan's my favirote character if you haven't noticed (my last name is sopposed to be his-shrugs-)He's creepy, that's why i like him -.-' (one reason, really) Long review, hee hee. But I hope that makes you happy! . Byez!

Milla Kuznetsov (some people say it's Kuznetsov other people say it's something else. Do you have any ideas ?.? Just asking)
catseyes77 chapter 9 . 1/7/2006
cool, lol
Dark Kaiser chapter 8 . 1/5/2006
It's really good so far! I feel sorry for both sides. This fic is a realy Empathetic (Is that a real word? To do with Empathy!)

One and you can really feel for both sides and it makes you wanna go AW!

Update soon!

P.F.T.F.
storm05 chapter 8 . 1/4/2006
interesting, continue when u can. like it.
Bubblesnap chapter 6 . 12/24/2005
Just something I forgot to add. (Points down and glares at her last reveiw) I like the songs you've chosen but the one on the first chapter is driving me nuts! I know I've heard it somewhere before...
Bubblesnap chapter 8 . 12/24/2005
Aww... people fav your fics but don't reveiw? That's mean. O.O I do that sometimes... oops... Meh, nothing I can do about it now. Poor Kai. He really likes Tala, doesn't he? I hope they get together, I love Kai/Tala. And update soon please. When I saw there was no little arrow thingy I felt so depressed. Great fic!
Milla Kuznetsov chapter 8 . 11/18/2005
Yay! Kai found Tala - i hope they get together soon! love your story! update soon please -

Milla Koltzunov
Marine-Depths13 chapter 8 . 11/18/2005
Nyah. I feel sorry for the two. Such a cute couple...-pokes Tala and Kai- Anyways...Update please!
Demi-goddess chapter 8 . 11/18/2005
You know who i am rite? hehe, cos u do, i (try) to tlk to u on MSN (am always busy... damn homework...)

Take ur time with the update, cos i'd rather wait 4 a good chapter than get a rubbish one the nxt day (not saying that any of ur chappies r rubbish)

Cya hun!