Reviews for What the?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
This us favullus
Leo chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Huh? What was with Raph, I don't remember seeing the cartoon where smiles and flowers were everywhere and people did inturpirteve dances?
rosepetal21 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
lol, this cracked me with the shredder part ;)
Lil-Red06 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
LOL
so funnah!
goooood job
AnimeGirl9894 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Lol that was funny! I've had dreams that make sense just like that hahahahaha

Good job:)
SilentEliza chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
This had me doubled over laughing!

great job!

Kinda wish April and Casy were in there...

but great job none the less!
ilovemyboys chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Hehehe! I love their alter Disney egos.

I really like the brotherly relationship you showed. I feel that could work really well for an idea I had. Would you be interested to write a short fic where Mikey hits his head on something while playing video games, and has some weird dream like this, and then we see Leo look into the living room Mikey is in and sees him (maybe Mikey fell off something) then tries to help him. The other turtles and Splinter come in too once they hear Leo calling Mikey's name.

Maybe part one would be Mikey's POV and part two would be Leo's.

Just something I'm throwing out there if you are interested! _
memyselfandi89 chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
OMG! That is so great! I LOVED IT!
CharlieCaller chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Lol! I got weird looks from my sister when I was reading that, due to the proper laughing out loud! I loved "not by the non-existant hair..." bit! Too funny! Great little one-shot here!
innocent-rebel chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
*blinks*...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! OMGOSH! That was so awesome! i loved it! you got that right! RaphSquealing DEFINATELY DOE SNOT COMPUTE! XD great job! so funny!
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
(TAKES A DEEP BREATH) ! That was hilarious! I nearly fell off my chair because I was laughing so much! My favourite part was the bit in the tower, Donny being one of the three little pigs... lol! This story's going straight to my favs!
Apothecary's Rose chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
i read the summary and then started to read and was What The? title fits perfectly! *laughing really hard* i luv it it's so cool and hilarious!

SHREDDER IN A CINDERELLA DRESS! * rolls on floor laughing* "NO! NO DWARVES LEO!NO DWARVES!" "Mikey fell a sleep whatching the disney channel again"

HILARIOUS! U ROCK!
SoonPersephoneAgain chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Laughed the WHOLE way through! Disney sucks. Interpretive dance? Absolutly classic. GASP! Lord, what shall we do? A piece of paper has fallen to the floor! The world as we know it will surly end! LOL!
Umino Akiko chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
*laughing to hard to breath right*
Shadowflame611 chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
*is finally able to stop laughing to type her review*

LG, that was insane... I'd hate to see you on expresso... *imagines the scene, and runs for cover*

Thanks for making me laugh :)