Reviews for Project Procrastination
DC World chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Hey! Just bouncing something by you. How about writing a scene about Greg and Saras wedding. Have it just before Ties.
kitsune chapter 7 . 10/17/2006
ah, misunderstandidngs just might be the death of our poor Greggo.

_

please update again soon
darkmagic-luvr chapter 7 . 10/17/2006
OMGosh! that was awsom! I was laughing so hard by the end of that. pure genius. Charlie kicking Greg's ass wouldn't have been funny, but Greg's reaction was. I loved it.

-x-liv
Lilynette chapter 5 . 10/16/2006
Hey!

Just a word to say that I absolutely love your stories. You-are-awesome. Wonderful author. Fantastic. I boosted your ego enough? ;)

Anyway. Can't wait for the next chapter of Ties! Just so you know : I hate romance. But in your stories...gee...I'm getting all muchy-muchy. o0; You have a way to write...you cannot not love it. That's all. What I find amazing, is that they are actually the first(doesn't this takes an ''s''? o0;) stories where the romance is not a big ugly fairy tale(What? Told you I don't like romance...). You're realistic. They have their up and downs. And I love it.

Well, I guess that's all ;D

Lilynette

PS: I'm french, so forgive me if there is any mistakes. I'm not perfect!(...yet...xD)

PS2: Hey, got an idea for the baby. What about Roxane? :P Cute little name. (PAH!...It's my name. )

PS3: I love Amy, by the way. She is...fantastic. One of the first characters who is not in the show that I love. And it's saying something. I'm pretty difficult '

PS4(what? another?): Ah, don't stop hurting my Greggo. What? I love whumping. I know, I'm a little bit sadist. :D

PS5: Just a joke. There's no other PS.

...

I think I'll be going to bed...-_-'

Luv to Ya! ;)
Dugleik chapter 7 . 10/16/2006
Love it. Pure brilliance.
ObessedTWFan chapter 7 . 10/16/2006
Haha, this chapter has to be the funniest in all of the Happy enough series. Terrific Job
Stormchilde chapter 6 . 8/16/2006
WOW.

That was so intense!

You write Greg and Sara perfectly. Thank you for the beautiful story.
GottaGetGreg chapter 6 . 8/15/2006
aww, that last sentence was so sad. but the story was really good. i dont know if i told you before, but i really like these little stories that tell whats happened in between! good work!
darkmagic-luvr chapter 6 . 8/15/2006
wow, that was just so amazing. you know i tell my friends that your the greatest Sandle writer and i totally mean it. this stuff is just amazing. i'm not stalking you or anything i just love this stuff. thanks for posting!

-x-liv
ObessedTWFan chapter 6 . 8/15/2006
Wow! Just what I needed to help me get through the rest of the day. Wonderful
ruben chapter 6 . 8/15/2006
Simply great, as usual...
GottaGetGreg chapter 5 . 4/14/2006
awe, this was cute
Jennie chapter 5 . 4/13/2006
Heh. I love that universe and it's great to be able to read something from it again. Nick and Amy's search for baby names- poor girl, when his family has taken most of the average baby names already. I wonder what they'll finally name her. If it's a her- that is...
singingstarryknights chapter 5 . 4/13/2006
i love this. your seires is my favorite sandle collection... and this was hysterical. nice job :)
Emmithar chapter 5 . 4/12/2006
This was a good read. I was honestly thinking about the series a few days ago, wondering about Amy. Glad to see an update.

It was cute, with a side a funny. The perfect balance. And I like the name Hazel. Off the wall comment there.

~Emmithar